1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

10U pitcher moving up to 12U

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by BucketSitter, Aug 10, 2003.

1. BucketSitter

BucketSitter Junior Member

Experienced 10U pitcher looking to move to young 12U team. Born in 1992. Looking for a team that develops players and practices through the winter. Please send info. Thanks

2. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

Bucketsitter......Welcome and I am sure you find a 12u program for your dd! PM me ! Or check yours!

3. Blaze

Blaze Member

10u looking for 12u

Hi Bucketsitter, we are a new 10U team that plans to play at least 4 - 6 tournaments this fall. We are practicing now and will continue through the winter. 8 of these girls can move up to our existing 12U team next season. If you are interested in obtaining more details, call the following softball hotline and leave a message. 704-814 3711.

4. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

blaze...........

Welcome aboard and thanks for following up on this young pitcher! ThisBoardRocks has a true purpose and glad You showed up to add to the bit of magic........ Nice to have you on TBR Softball and good luck with your Team!

This forum is for your team, players, parents and all the supporters and participants of a great game, who many like yourself enjoy to the MAX. Hope you will enjoy networking, meeting new friends, growing with the game and finding other great people throughout TBR who you may find interesting and abit knowledgable on MOST THINGS noteworthy! ;)

Keep us posted here or PM me when you can between the countless hours of yearround work

:D