1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

12U CHARLOTTE BLAZE BLACK ARE THE NSA CLASS "A" WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!!!

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by fp135nc, Jul 24, 2009.

1. metro

metro Charlotte49erfootballfan

sweet!

-coach Tim
    10u Blaze

2. Bazooka Joe

Bazooka Joe Junior Member

SUPER!!!! Just Super! That's FANTASTIC!

3. F-PITCH

F-PITCH Full Access Member

Wow World Series Thats Great

Wow I am soooo proud of The Blaze Black 12u. Way to show- em that North Carolina is not behind anymore. Blaze coaches and players has alot to be proud of and lets not forget about the parents too. Katie wished I could have been there but I will be seeing you Tuesday at pitching and I am going to give you a big big hug. Oh dont worry pitching will be easy this week LOL.

CONGRATS BLAZE BLACK YOU ARE THE 2009 NSA A WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS. :FOFRBanana0518HL::SmokinBanana::rock_band::bow:

4. CometFan

CometFan Moderator

Congratulations Blaze.

12u blaze you have done something that very few NC softball teams have done in any age group. I can remember when no NC team had won a NSA National Championship. You are among the elite, and Charlotte, North Carolina, and the World are proud of you.

5. Softball7

Softball7 Junior Member

Congratulations Ladies!!!

WOW!!! What a week! These girls played their hearts out and left everything on the fields in Tennessee! The pitching, defense, and hitting was unbelieveable. Their hard work, dedication and respect of the game paid off!

Coach Bob Bove and Coach Eric Nuccio, thanks for keeping the girls focused throughout the week, your dedication and commitment to these 11 young ladies is much appreciated. You believe in them!

The Blaze parents wish to thank the many people we met during this week for their support of our young ladies. To the lady we met in the laundry room at the hotel from Boston, who came to the Championship game, to the 10u Carolina Screamers, but especially to our younger 10u Blaze coaches, parents and players. You all are so much appreciated for your support. Also, a BIG shoutout to ALL the NC 12u and 14u teams that we played during the season to help us prepare for this event. We couldn't have done it without the exceptional competition that you all provided. You ALL are so much a part of our accomplishment, Thank YOU..... NC SOFTBALL ROCKS!!!

These 12u Blaze Black teammates will cherish the title of WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS, but they will also remember the friendships and memories that will last a lifetime.

GO BLAZE BLACK!!!!

#7's mom

:trophy:

6. fp135nc

fp135nc Full Access Member

Oh No!

Now I'm crying again!!!

You are right . . . the whole NC softball community was a part of this team and this championship and having them support us in games this week makes you realize that NC softball is just one big family!

And having parents from 16U teams from Massachusetts who we met in our hotel come out and support us in that final game and be right in there with all the jumping and hugging going on was very special.

Thank you again to everyone!!

7. marlinfan1

marlinfan1 Full Access Member

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks Blaze for showing everyone that NC fastpitch rocks!

Proud, Proud, Proud of all

Pics please.

The Marlins

8. fp135nc

fp135nc Full Access Member

Pics

There are some photos posted already on our website at:

http://charlotteblaze.com/12UBLACK2009/12ublackmain.html

I will post more as our Blaze parents email some to me.

We also have some video of the end of the game right at the moment the girls get the last out and I will be posting that tomorrow with a link here in this post.