1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

1st ROUND SCORES HERE!

Discussion in 'Football Forum' started by The "O", Nov 12, 2004.

1. jnwta

jnwta Faded away.

Should have seen the crew at the ACHS - Olympic game....these guys huddled more that the offense or defense for either team did and never had control of the game....for that fact the coaching staff at Olympic did not have control of their players either....for a country boy like me they fit the typical "city mouth players".....good luck to all the schools that play again next week, especially the Cougars!!

2. acfan

acfan Full Access Member

AH-WOO, AH-WOO
    Great job Cougars! Ryan Rector and Maurice Carter made spectacular catches and the coaches were on the money!!!!!! Justin Bowles is having an awesome season. Second round playoff bound, you guys ride the train as long as you can.
    And for everyone that reads all the bad stuff about the AC coaching staff, this is the same staff that has prepared these young men to stick it to 'em to the second round and make some Alexander history. So don't believe everything you read!!!! Good luck to East Burke and South Caldwell next week!!

3. wossa

wossa Not a ********* any more

Parkland 27
    E Rowan 10

Carver 38
    RS Central 14

Williams 35
    SW Randolph 7

Grimsley 12
    Providence 0

Mt Tabor 47
    W Forsyth 7

Reidsville 41
    Northwood 7

N Vance 26
    S Guilford 21 -- #1 seed upset

Starmount 56
    N Stokes 20

Albemarle wins 41-0

4. RobAC65

RobAC65 By Grace Through Faith!!

this is great

this feeling is awesome.. The first playoff win in 21 years and first ever home 4A playoff game and we brought it to them with a win. I do have to say one thing... they are horrible as far as sportsmanship and class... while we were out stretching and warming up... they lined up on the 40 and their coach was telling them to talk junk to us... and then they were tackling us out of bounds, throwing people down after the play... i mean its like they didnt even wanna be in a chance to win... Then their coach was even lining up and stomping on the A emblem that we have painted on the field... its horrible showing of class... O YEAH AND I HEARD THAT OLE MONTE SHERRILL WAS ON THE OLYMPIC SIDE CAUSE I GUESS HES JUST A SORE LOSER FOR SOME REASON... SO MAYBE SINCE THAT DIDNT WORK HE CAN GO TO WADDELL AND PULL FOR THEM... NOT RUNNING MY MOUTH ABOUT WADDELL... BUT I HOPE IF MONTE COMES TO OUR GAME.. HE PULLS FOR THEM TOO AND HE GOES HOME CRYING AGAIN!

5. The "O"

The "O" Full Access Member

Panthers Done?

Grimsley 12 Providence 0 Congrats go out to Defensive Coordinator for exerting himself! I can't even remember the last time the Panthers were shut out! The Lord works in mysterious ways doesn't he... :huh: :xyzthumbs :laugh1:

6. 72Hogmaster

72Hogmaster Junior Member

Amen to that brother 'O', makes you wonder what the wizard was thinking...

7. Intimidator Coach

Intimidator Coach Premium Member

UNBELIEVABLE...... loss of down on a pass interference???
    shuttle passes past line of scrimmage... ball placement ... Maybe next week we can get some veteran pop warner refs.... :scared2:

8. qtpie

qtpie Junior Member

Yes "O" and Hog things do work in mysterious wys. Now lets figure out how to avenge the other "situations" and quandries that were laid out before us. Yes the wiz messed up and on Friday he paid. The panthers never stood a chance with the emotions involved inthis game. I think even the players handled the loss better than the coaches. GO Whirlies. Hey "O" where r u now? I know where Hog is. At least I think I know who you are.
    :xyzthumbs :banana:

9. bbfan

bbfan Full Access Member

Village Idiot:

Not trying to be confrontational, just curious.....what calls were you specifically refering to....

BTW, that catch by the tall receivor was as remarkable a catch as I have seen in years.....

10. bigdog

bigdog Junior Member

ROBOC65

Great game AC, I saw alot of what happened at the game..alot of it was bad,
    but one thing is for sure,Monte Sherill along with several ac fans was on the visitors side and had the best seat in the house.................Good luck to the team.........See ya in Charlotte..........