1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

2 More Years And It's Over For Me !!!

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by Softball Guru, Jun 13, 2008.

1. softball4ever1987

softball4ever1987 Proud Mama

Number 1, it is not just the end of....

Heys TBR's It is not just the end of one chapter, but the beginning of a new chapter! When our DD graduated HS and moved on to college, it was the end of one thing, but the beginning of something new and exciting! One day she will move on the "her grown up" years, well we still have faith those days will come, LOL She will meet that special someone and fall madly in love, get married, pay her own bills (the one's she acquired in college, first) have some kids and then we will have the pleasure of watching, supporting and cheering on the grandkids in whatever they choose to spend their spare time doing! That is what this journey, called "life" is all about! I am personally just Thankful to God that I am still here able to see, hear and get out of bed to make it to the field to watch my DD do what she loves to do! Because I most certainly learned how incredibly fast, that could all be taken from us! It really is the LITTLE things in life that matter! One MUST have everything on a priority list!
    Oh and jfagala (WHILE I FOUND YOUR APPLICATION - HILARIOUS) that application will be shot down so fast by the DD, that you won't even see it, when it disappears into thin air! LOL Her and the BF will take it out and start a bon fire with it, LOL! You can't stop the inevitable! You can only take lots of pictures, make lots of memories and treasure all the times and enjoy the ride!
    You will be surprised how much you will even miss those PRINCESS moments of hormonal imbalance, screaming, crying, arguing, slaming doors & yes even the eye rolls! LOL It is all a part of the crazy little thing called life! So just think about how much fun you'll have traveling down the next road in your journey!
    Believe me "Your gonna miss this, Your gonna want this back, your gonna wish this time had'nt went by so fast!" JMO

Last edited: Jun 14, 2008
  2. clevelandlefty

clevelandlefty Full Access Member

You know how old folks go back to there childhood. How about going back to 10,12,14. Young players need experinced coaches. I have one that would be proud to wear your colors. Just a thought?