1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

2004 NCHSAA 4A West Sectionals 3 & 4

Discussion in 'Girls Basketball' started by bigdan, Feb 20, 2004.

1. reporter

reporter Full Access Member

You are right the dungeon was rocking tonight. I heard people talking of how it reminded them of the games with Hickory back in the mid 90's when those two schools were two of the best in the state. SC had some very good teams from about 1993 to 1999 and had many players go on to play college ball. I remember one graduating class, I think it was 98 that had 5 girls recieve scholarships to play basketball. Hopefully SC is headed back in that direction again. Good luck to all nw4a teams

2. bigdan

bigdan Prep Hoops Moderator

Indy beat Providence last night 56-50, they will be making the trip to Marion wednesday night...

3. The Warden

The Warden Full Access Member

Actually, I remember when SC used to win 1 or 2 games a year..:D If you think The Silver Dome or The Wild Bunch is loud, goto SC and witness games inside The Dungeon. The place is so loud I couldnt even hear the ringing in my ears.

I like the way the team unifies itself with the headbands. Its a cool gesture and it brings the team together.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2004