1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

2005 College Prospects

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by CFBall, Aug 11, 2004.

1. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

thanks SouthernGent! she would have been a definite multi-year ALL State player. If you get her stats, please pass them along as she was one of the most talented players ever to come thru our organization!

GO KATIE!!!!!!!! :banana: :applause:

2. samantha

samantha Junior Member

hey there is all this talk about 05 grads and where they are going ... you can't forget about us little ol' people down here in the big G-TOWN!! We are going places too ... even though people don't want to give us credit?? Hey! What about those Lady Waves! They are tough stuff, don't ya think? :teeth:

3. cheeze105

cheeze105 Moderator Staff Member

Kudo's for Katie, it was a pleasure to coach you for the two years you played 14u ball with us on the fear. Always amused, and never knew what was coming next, but a great pitcher, player and leader. Jessi, Heather, Morgan, Laronda and Sammie are all proud for you :xyzthumbs Hey, got an extra bedroom, come down and play summer ball with us, it could work!!! Cheeze

4. cheeze105

Calm down sam, only a few people know what your future holds. When ya seal the deal, we'll put it on tbr. now chill :nono: oh yeah, huskies rule :laugh1:

5. samantha

samantha Junior Member

wwwooooooooo ... chheeeeeesssseee --- there isn't no way that the hussies are better!? I am patient --- I just no that when school ball comes around ... you guys better be ready --- I can't speak for my team mates but I am bringing the heat ... well and then again if the past has anything to do with the furture considering we only lost one starter ... we are all bringing the heat!!! You know how us big G-TOWN people get down!!! :banana: You will have this look right here when you see me during school ball --- :huh: where did that come from?? :thinking:

But remember don't get caught in that "WAVE!!" :nono:

6. cheeze105

Now Sammie, ya know I love ya and stuff, but who played ashbrook tighter than anyone last year?? who held you scoreless thru 7 innings and lost only on errors?? huss!! who had only one senior and two juniors last year?? Huss!! but enough of this idle chit chat, let the season get here and we'll find out on the field, after all thats what counts. But get this, I bet that you lose to east gaston and huss, bet ya dinner on it. dont worry, i wont forget. good luck with gardner/webb

7. samantha

samantha Junior Member

I know you love me --- and I love you too but in the words of Ron White ... " I don't think so --- scooter!" OH come on, EAST GASTON ... please give me a break?? :huh: And you guys I don't think so :thinking: --- but we will see ... I just don't see it happening though--- hasn't East Gaston lost about all the players they had since my freshaman year?? DINNER? HMMM ... sounds good we will have to see?? ALL I KNOW IS IT IS GOING TO BE A PARTY!!! :banana:

8. cheeze105

Now sammie, remember this thread is supposed to be about college prospects, so lets stay there. let us know when ya sign with gw :xyzthumbs

9. EnkaMom12

EnkaMom12 Full Access Member

From today's Asheville Citizen-Times

"Roberson's Lucretia Butler has joined Franklin's Emma Parrish in committing to play softball at Lees-McRae College.
    Butler, a two-time All-WNC selection as a pitcher and outfielder, did not play last year because of her recovery from Tommy John surgery. But as a sophomore, she batted .386 with 11 stolen bases and a .460 on-base percentage. Butler plays traveling ball for the Blue Ridge Explosion."
    By Messer, Pearson, staff writers
    Dec. 8, 2004

Congratulations!!:laugh1:

10. EnkaJet04

EnkaJet04 Full Access Member

I heard from Alan Parhms the NSR rep that she had signed. I am just shocked that it was in the ACR....Must have been a slow day for news... :laugh1: Lucretia played a couple tournaments back in the summer of 03 for Blue Ridge but finished up the fall with Youngguns.
    Good Job Lucretia. :xyzthumbs

Last edited: Dec 8, 2004