1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

2006 All - Impact Teams

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Dbacks20, Feb 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coachevans26

coachevans26 Full Access Member

I agree here... Andy gives the players the opportunity, it is up to them with what they do with it...

Wouldn't it be considered poor business if he didn't look out for those kids that use his services or are on his teams?

Anybody who who goes out looking for the best players can miss one... Many do slip under the radar...

2. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

I believe some of the venting towards Impact in general and Andy specifically is from the subscribers. They have a point to be upset, but I really would not like to use this forum to direct that anger. I know that those people are frustrated and the communication between Impact and them needs to be better...but we have to separate those issues. Those are personal and needs to be taken up with them...not to use this board to direct their complaints in hope that he may read it.

I understand their feelings and it has been expressed many times, but it won't get solved here.

3. Mudcat

Mudcat gone

Well Braves I guess it is just some of us hoping he does read something since he doesn't respond to emails. But alas I have given up on it. But I will not forget, and will direct all my feelings in future, strictly to individuals face to face as I have been doing.

4. Braves

I understand Mudcat...I really do.

5. Red Sox

Red Sox Junior Member

Red Sox

Cheers to Braves for his Impact comments. I have known Partin since the start of Impact. No one loves baseball more than he does. He cares about HS players and wants all who deserve it to be seen by as many scouts and recruiters as possible.
    Also, for those who continue to harp on the Partin/Alexander split, don't forget AA only worked with Impact 5 months. Partin carried Impact alone and successfully several years without any help. He does travel all over the state and VA and SC. Some people should check their facts before they post on this board. As far as answering e-mails, there may be a reason that some people do not get a reply. Think about it.

6. bball1

bball1 Banned From TBR

WOW lets not go over all this again. I know lots of you adore Andy/Impact no matter what. The facts have already been stated. He's great with the kids!!! BUT he has been an embarrassment on the internet subscription deal and customer service to his subscribers...Those are ALL the facts, ugly as they may be.

7. collegeball

collegeball Junior Member

Yeah like he owes them money.

8. Braves

Let's move on and get back on topic...it's about the players

9. Braves

I've asked you to move on from this. If you have a problem about something I asked, then PM me. If you don't like the way I moderate it, then start your own and move on..there are plenty of other websites :dead-hors

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.