1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

2006 Freedom Patriots Feb Freeze

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by LBlues 1, Jan 25, 2006.

1. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

thanks coach....it will definitely be a great day to see them perform!!

see ya ......coffee with two sugars!!:ylsuper:

2. central-d

central-d Full Access Member

Good day of games at Alexander Central today. Not alot of storng teams there. but did get to see Alexander, Bunker Hill and South Caldwell ;all three strong teams. No one kept any offical score and lots of subbing but still got to see some good players. The only really good game was SC and Bunker Hill. All the other games were kind of one sided. Other teams were Alleghany, Fred T Foard and Hickory. Alleghany and Foard were fair but no strong pitching for either of them. Hickory is terrible. I was really impressed with the South Caldwell pitcher. Don't know her name but she threw the ball fairly hard with good movement and had a good change. The teams had trouble hitting her hard. Can't wait to see her and Pierce go head to head this year.
    Pierce pitched only a couple innings coming back after her acl injury and looked pretty good also. Bunker Hill pitcher therw the ball probablly harder than anyone there but didn't seem to get much movement and had some balls hit hard but still did a good job

3. scfan

scfan Full Access Member

SC's pitcher is Kelly Starnes. I didn't get to the scrimmage yesterday (wife had a to do list and I was going to the girls bball game) but I did talk to one of the coaches. He was very pleased with Starnes. Said she was a hitting her spots and had really good movement on her pitches. In two game he said allowed 2 hits and struck out 2 thirds of the hitters. He was excited about the team and now with basketball over we get Hobbs back. Time for me to go see some softball