1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

2006 High School Softball Scores

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by CometFan, Feb 28, 2006.

1. Grouseone

Grouseone Full Access Member

If you see Taylor tell her Her "true Love" from DALLAS ASKED ABOUT HER and tell her to tell Aunt Marlen I have a bunch of Softball to talk about.

2. touchemall

touchemall Full Access Member

Kings Mountain vs Crest

Kings Mountain 7
    Crest 0

WP Morgan Childers (1 hitter spoiled perfect game late)
    LP Melissa Hunter

3. EastOfRaleigh

EastOfRaleigh Full Access Member

Johnston Co.

CFBall:
    Kelsey Eddinger was winning pitcher for WJ; went all 7 innings.

Morgan Barbour hit a homer over fence (to dead center) for Garner.

Both teams made a few errors & baserunning mistakes, but it was a good game.

4. FPSOFTBALL23

FPSOFTBALL23 Full Access Member

Thanks for posting. It is Caitlin Self (1-0)

5. Ilovefastpitch

Ilovefastpitch Lin Wheeler

Raleigh, Walnit Creek Invitational

Cape Fear 10.......Wakefield 6
    Cape Fear pounded out 13 hits, hitting the teams 12th double of the season in only four games. Wakefield team hit the ball real well, outhittng Cape Fear by three hits. We are praying for the players and community of Wakefiled after a tough week, losing four students in a car wreck, God Bless their families.

Cape Fear 23......Mt. Tabor 0
    Cape Fear hit their ninth home run in five games. Two of the homeruns were grandslams in the same inning by the same batter in the fourth inning. The girl with the two grandslams had 10 RBI for this game. The third homerun was a two run homer in the third inning.

Cape Fear 6......Wilmington Hoggard 5
    Cape Fear pitcher had 10 strikeouts in this game. This one went into the eighth inning with the international tie breaker. Cape Fear was the home team and held Hoggard to no runs and stranded the runner on second base in the top of the eigth. Cape Fear won the game on a single to right centerfield with one out in the bottom of the eighth.

Oh yeah, by the way, Wilmington Laney is the real deal in the east. We saw them in Raleigh. Three ace pitchers, two signed at UNCW and Villanova. The second baseman has hit her fifth homerun of the season as a leadoff batter. They bring some impressive bats to the plate and probably the best pitching on the eastern half of the map. Laney won their bracket beating Greenville Rose in their three games. Boy we can't wait to see the new playoff brackets drawn out, word is they should be coming out in the next week according to the high school association.

South Granville looked good with a very strong pitcher, I believed commited to Wingate for next year.

We didn't get to see everyone, we were on the top tier and there were probably some good teams at the bottom we didn't get to see play.

6. Daddydobber*

Daddydobber* Where Did He Go ???

EXCELLENT JOB Morgan
    YOU ROCK GIRL :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper:

7. EnkaJet04

EnkaJet04 Full Access Member

Looks like Morgan picked up where she left off last year. How did Kings Mtn Score their runs? You know me...I like the offense as well.

8. softball nut

softball nut Full Access Member

Great job Kelsey!Good to hear you're taking care of business down there.Can't wait for Cobra ball this yr, gonna be a fun summer!Keep up the good work.Go Cobras !!!!:woohoo:

9. touchemall

touchemall Full Access Member

KM vs Crest

Not sure, my son had a basketball game so I did not get to go. The paper said that Courtney Tate had two hits, LaRhonda McClain had a triple, Jessica Yarbro had a double and that is all I remember. Maybe some of the guys that were there can offer more!

10. EnkaMom12

EnkaMom12 Full Access Member

Congratulations, Mo!!!