1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

2006 High School Softball Scores

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by CometFan, Feb 28, 2006.

1. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

Chase...........5
    Chesnee,SC...5 (darkness)

Paul, SC team back at Chase, according to the schedule, which i will give you Saturday, says March 8, Wednesday.

2. ladiesbballfan

ladiesbballfan Full Access Member

CF,

2 - 16-U Crossfire members, Melissa Hunter and BRANDI COOK, HaHa.

Nice game by 4 of their teammates, also. Erin McWhirter (catcher-Crest) starts the bottom of the 7th with a hit, Emily Mellon (shortstop-Burns) a great game at short, Amber Bennett (Burns) also has a nice hit, and Sarah Dover (first base-Crest) nice game defensively, and also drove in the winning run.

Great job, ladies!:ylsuper:

3. ladiesbballfan

ladiesbballfan Full Access Member

How did my favorite Torbert sisters do? How 'bout the lefty (Feldon?) with the sweet stroke?

Last edited: Feb 28, 2006
  4. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

its always nice to see the younguns do well and gain that valuable experience. truely enjoyed watching the young players in Cleveland County and who are members of the Crossfire teams!!:trophy:

keep us posted on these ladies as the season contiunes.

5. Dukedog4

Dukedog4 Full Access Member

Watch out for this 2A team!

Score: 3A DH Conley 1 2A N Pitt 0

Brittany Sutton records 14K's for Conley but the real story may be N Pitt's Faith Sutton. She moved to public school this season. Had 18K's against a very good Conley team. Faith will pitch for Ray's Cardinals this summer after leading the Pitt Co Rockets to the 16U title in Boulder last summer. Her team is not very good (only one other travel ball player). But she will probably be enough to carry the team thru the relatively weak 2A east. Things will be very interesting when they meet some of the west teams at the creek.

6. dogjaw

dogjaw Full Access Member

southwestern randolph 21-0 over high point andrews, brittany marsh wp,brittany york and anna maness went yard

7. Ole FP Scout

Ole FP Scout Full Access Member

Lady Knights

They all collected hits, Little Torbert hit a triple, big TURBO hit missle at third,snagged by Sam Houston, then singled. Lefty singled in the 1st and
    flew out to deep left a couple of times. Fence looks like it's way out there!

8. Sftball #10

Sftball #10 Junior Member

2-28-06

Olympic 6
    Independence 4

WP: Courtney Fish
    LP: C. Parnham

I: R. Hill 2-3, 3B
    O: Emily Monteith 2-3, 2 3B's, SB; Abby McDowell 1-2, 2 RBI; Mary Lee Palombit 1-2

9. LadyColt2

LadyColt2 Member

LadyColt1 and LadyColt2 would be one in the same...How ya donig Tony??? I couldn't get my old login to work so I just started over. WP for West was Chelsea Morton who looked good after returning from surgery on her arm back in the fall...we also hit the ball fairly well yesterday...don't know the name of the Piedmont JV pitcher but she was good...in my opinion..she will be one to watch out for in the future...pretty good rise ball and can hit spots..she is only a freshman

10. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

oh i am fine gal and i see you are too!!

Thanks again for posting the scores and the heads up on the future stars you encounter!