1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

2006 Verbal Commitments??

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by Dukedog4, Sep 15, 2005.

1. Dukedog4

Dukedog4 Full Access Member

How about posting the verbal commitments (and eventual signings) for the 2006 players? There are more NC kids signing each year. It interesting to see who's going where!

2. cfastpitch44

cfastpitch44 Full Access Member

Dukedog, Verbals must be TOP SECRET this year. LOL!

3. LBlues 1

LBlues 1 Full Access Member

Verbals

Still a little early for kids to give intentions even if they are pretty sure. We have a couple girls that have offers already but have not committed. Will let U know as I hear from coaches and kids.

4. shortstop5

shortstop5 Junior Member

Melody Harrell SS from Eugene Ashley High School plays with the Carolina Cougars 18 has verbally Committed to Tom Cole at Gardner-Webb University. Melody is one of the top SS in the State this year.

Tiffany Farthing Pitcher from Eugene Ashley High School also plays with the Carolina Cougars 18 has verbally committed to Mars Hill. Tiffany is a solid pitcher who can brings a lot to the field. She will be a big asset to Coach Williams.

Brittany Allen Utility Player for Western Guilford High School plays with NC Sundevils and Carolina Cougars. Brittany has loads of talent. She played for Coach Williams in High School.

All of these girls went on several visits and considered other options but was ready and confident to make their decisions...

Congratulations Ladys and Good Luck...

5. LBlues 1

Melody

Don't know the other kids but Melody is in fact one of the best SS I have seen play the game. I noticed her last year in Garner and told several schools about her. Tom really gets a great one if he lands her. GWU is a great school with top academics, a great football team, and a dedicated christian faculty! My oldest DD graduated from GWU and loved every minute of her stay. Must admit I loved the tailgating and football games with all her friends. Good luck to all these young ladies, Cougars are doing a wonderful job for their kids. RET :lalala: :lalala:

6. EnkaMom12

EnkaMom12 Full Access Member

Randi Pruitt has verbally committed to the University of North Carolina at Pembroke.
    Randi is a catcher for Maiden High School and is playing travel ball with Southern Explosion.

7. CometFan

CometFan Moderator

Congratulations to Randi. I am sure that Jenny Gustin and the staff at UNCP are very happy to have Randi! Great softball player from a very nice family.

8. Ole FP Scout

Ole FP Scout Full Access Member

Congrats to Randi

Randi is a great young lady , and a super talent.Always smiles and enjoys playing the game. My daughter played along side Randi as a 12U. Great Kid!
    Pembroke looks like a strong team. Saw them playing UNCW last weekend.
    Best of Luck to Miss Dandy Randi.
    Scott:ylsuper:

9. cheeze105

cheeze105 Moderator Staff Member

Way to go Randi (petunia!!!!! lol) ronda is right behind ya. happy for Big Randy and Donna also. ed

10. LBlues 1

Randi

I agree Randi is an awesome kid and very supportive parents. She has worked extremely hard and I am so happy for her and her family. Steve did Ok getting this young lady! Good luck Randi! Keep up that great work ethic!