1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

2006 Verbal Commitments??

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by Dukedog4, Sep 15, 2005.

1. curverise

curverise Full Access Member

Cougars

Thanks SS5. Gosh, I thought maybe she had transferred. Congratulations to Eva. :229031_ha

2. cfastpitch44

cfastpitch44 Full Access Member

Congratulations to Ashley, Mars Hill got a very good player and you will not find a better Attitude and very smart too! Go Crushers Red!

3. nsrtopscout

nsrtopscout Full Access Member

Athletic

Recently saw Eva play on her HS volleyball team vs Mullins (SC) and she stood out right away as the best athlete on the floor. She's good enough at that sport to play for most DII programs, too.

4. LBlues 1

LBlues 1 Full Access Member

Committed

Leigh Ann Kelly: Myers Park all conference catcher and Lady Blues outfielder has committed to play at Lander for the fall of 2006. Leigh Ann had a good senior year and a great summer, hitting several homeruns, one in the ASA Nationals to break open a tight game with the Sundancers. More Blues signees to come but have been asked to keep it confidential by parents for a couple more weeks. Great job Leigh Ann U are a coach's dream! :trophy:

5. Ole FP Scout

Ole FP Scout Full Access Member

Congrats to Ashley Angell. Hard work pays off. Way to go!

I know she had some options, Congrats to Mars Hill for landing her.

Go Crushers Red ..........:ylsuper:

6. triadfan

triadfan Full Access Member

congrats to the 3 north davidson girls. I know they have received some very good coaching from Mike Lambros. It will be fun to watch Mendy pitch and Reese catch after being rivals in high school, but they will make a very good combo.

7. nsrtopscout

nsrtopscout Full Access Member

Funderburke to Catawba

[​IMG] Kristyn Funderburke, Kings Mtn, 3B/P
    King's Mountain's Kristyn Funderburke has received a scholarship offer and today (Saturday) verbally committed to play for Coach Nan Whitley at Catawba College starting in the fall of 2006. Kristyn is a third baseman and pitcher for the NC defending state 3A champions where she is coached by Suzanne Grayson. She will sign a National Letter of Intent during the NCAA Early Signing Period next week. This past summer she played for Coach Chris Hawkins (USC Upstate) and Brian Shetley on the Carolina Pride. Kristyn carries a 4.725 GPA and is ranked #1 in her senior class. She is the daughter of Ronny and Joy Funderburke of Kings Mountain. Congratulations, Kristyn, her parents, Coach Grayson and the Carolina Pride organization!

Last edited: Nov 6, 2005
  8. CanAmMan

CanAmMan Full Access Member

CONGRATS Kristyn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. EnkaJet04

EnkaJet04 Full Access Member

Way to go Kritter. You picked a great school and and program. You will be there with one of my ole travel team players. Lacey Waldroop. Good Luck and I know your DAD is proud. :woohoo:

Last edited: Nov 6, 2005
  10. spart30

spart30 Full Access Member

great job!

Kristyn,

I am so glad you found a good place to continue your softball career! Your family has raised a very good person they can be proud of. I tried three times to have a daughter but got three boys. If I would have had a girl I would want her to have the character and personality that you do!! Good luck!! :229031_ha