1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

2006 Verbal Commitments??

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by Dukedog4, Sep 15, 2005.

1. Biggies_Mom

Biggies_Mom Full Access Member

Congrats Emily,

I remember Emily playing 8U softball in Matthews against my daughter who played for Mint Hill. I know you will do well at USC-U. Great JOB! :woot:

Biggie's Mom

2. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

great memories for sure!

Congratulations Emily!!

3. LBlues 1

LBlues 1 Full Access Member

D-1

The Blues had four 2006 players, one we picked up in the fall. It appears that all of them will sign D-11. USC-U, Lander, Belmont Abbey, and Barry Univ. Will post when all are official.

4. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

LaRhonda McClain

.....will sign her NLI today to contiune her playing career at Wingate University! This Carolina FEAR player learned to slap and Hit Lefthanded as a 11 year old and has proven, hard work, committment and dedication, Pays off!! I personally have enjoyed watching this young lady grow into an outstanding player and a wonderful person!

Best of Luck to Rah Rah!!

5. cheeze105

cheeze105 Moderator Staff Member

Laronda McClain

Congrads RA RA, we both worked hard on meeting your goal of being a D1 or D2 player. My family adopted you at the age of 9, and its been nothing but fun and excitement since then. Ronda and I would like to thank everyone involved with teaching her the skills and mental portion of playing softball: Tony Arthur, we both learned so much playing ball for you in the Carolina Fear system (bring back the Fear) You taught her how to slap, hit, throw, steal, you did it all for her. Jay Houser, you taught her the mental game, and encouraged her all the way through. Ron Heafner, you put the umph in her bat (home runs to show). and me, I just saw a diamond in the rough and helped her reach her goal. No parent could be prouder. Great kid, great college, wingate will benefit from this ball player. Again, thanks to all the people involved with training this great softball player.

ed meyer :woohoo:

Last edited: Nov 15, 2005
  6. EnkaJet04

EnkaJet04 Full Access Member

Congratulations again to LaRhonda. Wingate is a great DII program and not too far from home...She will excel there as a player and student.

7. cfastpitch44

cfastpitch44 Full Access Member

Great Job Laronda

Congratulations Laronda, Wingate was a very good choice. They have a very good softball and academic program there. You are a great ball player and our Family has enjoyed watching you play at K.M. over the years. Lets bring it home again! Good Luck in the Future. GO MOUNTIES!!!!!:woohoo:

8. MP2

MP2 Full Access Member

Yahamma White of Lancaster High in SC and the Carolina Curve signed last week to attend NC A & T University in Greensboro.

Congratulations to Yahamma and her parents Rick and Sharonita White !

9. LBlues 1

Blue signed

Casey Pyron, a pitcher/infielder has just signed with Barry University, a D-11 school in southern Florida. Barry has been a powerhouse over the years and has gotten a quality pitcher to help them continue there great squads. Casey is the sister of Coach Pyron an assistant at NC State. Great job Casey! Casey came to the Blues this fall out of Danville Va area. RET :trophy:

10. LBlues 1

Blues/Challengers

Jessi Polk who played for the Lady Blues this summer and the Challengers this fall just signed with the GWU Bulldogs. Jessi is a fine young lady, good student, and a heck of a softball player. Tom got a great outfielder and a fine slapper with unbelievable speed. She will be a force quickly! GWU made her an offer at the Rising Star tourney this past summer.

Good luck young lady! RET :trophy: