1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

2007 Commitments

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by u-r-out, Jun 26, 2006.

1. baseballman123

baseballman123 Full Access Member

Derek Boliek

Derek Boliek (Hickory High 2007) has recently committed to the University of Richmond. Congratulations go out to Derek and his family. I know he has worked hard his entire life to get this opportunity. CONGRATULATIONS DEREK!

2. TBA

TBA Full Access Member

Congratulations

Congratulations to Derek and his family. Good ball player, good family.

3. Red Bear

Red Bear Full Access Member

Baseballman123......I know yall are very proud! Congratulations. The University of Richmond is a quality school - not to mention a very cool nickname/logo.;) Go Spiders!

4. hitman

hitman Full Access Member

Congratulations to the Boliek's

Congratulations to Derek and the entire Boliek family. I know Coach Craft is also very proud of Derek.

5. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

baseballman, if you have read my posts in the past, you know that I'm one of Derek's biggest fan. I'm just curious in how he came to the decision of Richmond...a great institution!

6. Caroliner

Caroliner Full Access Member

Blake Hassebrock

Congratulations Blake!! He has commited to Coach Gaski and the UNC-G Spartans. Blake(RHP, 6'4", 190, FB touching 90 and fancy 12-6 curve) is returning to SW Guilford this year for his senior season and has spent the summer and fall playing with the Dirtbags. This is the culmination of a lot of work on Blake's part as well as his family. Coach Gaski is not only getting a young '07 with his best baseball years ahead of him but also a super young man. Now the work really begins Blake!

Last edited: Sep 30, 2006
  7. catamount36

catamount36 Full Access Member

Matt Sapp (west Forsyth) has made a verbal commitment to Gardner Webb Univeristy. Matt is a middle infielder. congrats to Matt and his family. Hard work and dedication pays off.

8. flotg

flotg Full Access Member

Kyle Paeplow

Another AC Reynolds player commits to play at the next level - Congrats to Kyle Paeplow (LHP/1B/DH) and his family on his decision to commit to Gardner-Webb University.

http://www.citizen-times.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061005/SPORTS0201/61004152/1002/SPORTS

Kyle's one of those kids that proves hard work and determination pays off. An example of a kid who (so far) hasn't made all-conf, team captain, or one of the "elite" travel teams, but who worked hard, hung in there, and played the game.

9. TBA

TBA Full Access Member

Congratulations

10. DQBATS

DQBATS Junior Member

Pembroke Braves Win Big

2007 graduate infielders Jason Coker of Charlotte Country Day School and Joe Mangum of Weddington High School have verbally committed to the UNC Pembroke Braves.
    Both young men currently play for the On Deck O's 2007 team.
    These committed ballplayers and their families are very excited about this opportunity.
    Congratulations to both!