1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

2008 High School Softball Scores

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by F-PITCH, Feb 25, 2008.

1. Softball Guru

Softball Guru Banned From TBR

NO BUENO !!

Last edited: Apr 4, 2008
  2. fastpitchndad

fastpitchndad Full Access Member

Williford Girls

Toni Ann was all state and has signed with NC State. Tori is a sophmore. What she will do when the time comes is anybodies guess. I think windmill'r is gonna put her on his roster:bluegrab:

3. VoiceintheCrowd

VoiceintheCrowd ND Announcer

ND Lady Knights

North Davidson has switched the order of their games today. The Varsity game will be at 5:00 and the JV's will follow the Varsity game.

Both games are at North Davidson and both are against North Forsyth.

ND Varsity won 14-0 in 5 innings and ND JV's won 15-0 in 3 innings. The rain stayed away for most of the afternoon, but the JV game was a fairly wet one.

Congrats to the Lady Knights for the victories...read about the games on www.myndsports.com

Last edited: Apr 4, 2008
  4. JavelinCatcher

JavelinCatcher Full Access Member

Williford's

I was thinking Tori was a little young... I searched out on the web and found this News and Observer article that said it was Tori that was All-State and signed with State...

http://www.newsobserver.com/821/story/961869.html

I hope Tori stays with it. She is another great player and an even better young woman. I really loved helping coach her and watching her play.

5. cheeze105

cheeze105 Moderator Staff Member

lincolnton over north lincolnton.

we had a scheduled non conference with lincolnton, but arrived to find them finishing their game which was rain delayed from yesterday. when we arrived, the score was 7-1 in lincolntons favor. not for long, NL came back and tied the game in the sixth or seventh, went into the ninth or tenth inning with lincolnton defeating north lincolnton, my understanding from the first base coach that this was the first time lincolnton had defeated north lincolnton

winning pitcher, taylor shelton
    losing pitcher, freshman addie pound, (this kid is gonna be awesome, tall lanky and nice change up to boot) (thanks to mom for the information)

anyway, we went on to play, in the rain, a game that should have been cancelled again due to rain. close for five innings, with score 2-2, then the rain let loose with us in the field (of course) and at the end of six it was 8-4 in favor of lincolnton and then they decided to call it - cant win

winning pitcher - Ms Harley (sorry harley, dont know your last name, but nice kid)

losing pitcher, Ms taylor grigg.

taylor jordan, hunter huss home run number 5 which ties her with Ms Primm of east gaston as of now......in our conference.

6. egfan

egfan Full Access Member

4/4/08

East Gaston-2
    South Point -0
    WP Primm
    LP MacHaffey

Primm 1-3 HR (6)
    C. Sealey 1-3
    T. Sealey 1-3
    McGee 1-3

Freshman MacHaffey pitched a good game giving up only 4 hits and keeping EG off balance the entire game

EG is off to Myrtle Beach with games against Olean High (NY), Barberton (OH), and Akron (NY)

Last edited: Apr 6, 2008
  7. EnkaMom12

EnkaMom12 Full Access Member

4/4
    Enka 6, Erwin 1
    Franklin 7, North Buncombe 4
    AC Reynolds 6, McDowell 5

8. BringIt2WinIt

BringIt2WinIt It's all for the girls!!!

S. Johnston v. W. Harnett 3/3

Western Harnett 9
    S. Johnston 9

Pitcher W. Harnett - Kerstine Womack
    Pitcher S. Johnston - Tierra Capps

Game suspended top of the 5th with 3 on board for Western, 1 out, and their #3 batter, Sierra Holmes up to bat.

You gotta hand it to the young ladies on both teams. They were 2 hours deep into the game - all played in pouring rain - before the game was called due to home plate conditions. Play will resume on Western's Home turf on 4/29 when this game is completed prior to start of the scheduled game.

9. sportsfan9

sportsfan9 Junior Member

from what i have heard st. stevens and east gaston play sometime soon and i think from what i have read on here that the game will be worth paying to watch

10. cheeze105

cheeze105 Moderator Staff Member

welcome sportsfan9 to this board rocks softball forum. east gaston player???