1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

2008 nw4a baseball...i know its early but any predictions?

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by tarheels45, Jun 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

Pete Hardee is not going to be too happy about this thread...plus the fact that I had to delete one of the posts. I suggest that you find a way to converse more intelligently or Coach Hardee will ban all players off of TBR. Don't test him.

2. more13

more13 Member

Hey TBR goers, I am a rising senior on the watauga baseball team and i would like to apologize for the comments made on this thread. I have refrained from posting on this thread and I agree that this does not represent our baseball program the way that it needs to be represented and i intend to raise this issue at our next practice. This is not the way that our team normally acts or goes about ourselves so i really do sincerely apologize.

3. more13

more13 Member

I can assure u that all none of what these guys said was intended in a derogatory tone to any other team its just a some over zealousness that got a little out of hand which and i dont want anyone to get the wrong idea about any of these guys

4. J.S.WHS36

J.S.WHS36 Junior Member

it was only a joke dang...anything i say cant be taken seriously...i guess i should state that now before i post anything else....i wouldnt want to do anything to reflect bad on WHS my b

5. baseballislife10

baseballislife10 Tiger Baseball Fan

everyone calm down... we are just a bunch of excited baseball players ready for the season... we arent trying to trash anyone at all... and we are sorry for anyone who took it wrong... come meet our team i promise we are not like what you are intending us to be on here in person. We practice hard, we play hard, and we leave it on the field. We never meant for anyone to take it any other way then that. Sorry to all

6. coachevans26

coachevans26 Full Access Member

Enough is enough... end it... now... end of conversation

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.