1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

2008 VOLLEYBALL SCORES & DISCUSSION

Discussion in 'Volleyball Forum' started by cheeze105, Aug 18, 2008.

1. vbdad

vbdad Full Access Member

players

top dog who is your pick for top playesr in the conference?

2. vbdad

vbdad Full Access Member

games

topdog, the you see the games ac played agains, ac reynolds, mc dowell, davie county or watauga the firts time. and what is your take abouth the second time with watauga?

3. topdog5532

topdog5532 Full Access Member

vbdad

Boy, that's a tough one! Middle for Reynolds is very strong, Middle for AC is strong, Middle for Watauga is very strong, Middle East Burke is strong. Setters for AC, Watauga, East Burke are very good. Outside hitter for AC and outside hitter for Watauga and Mcdowell are pretty good......That narrows it down to less than 15, your thoughts?

4. mitchellp

mitchellp Member

correction

the watauga record is 17-2. I do not recall anyone from Watauga saying that ac was not a good team. If I am correct, it is only people from your side that said they did not play well and that Watauga did not really win the game. Please! Yes, we all know how you feel about Chandler. You have stated it many times. We think she is pretty awesome too. It takes more than a setter to win games. All of our girls are the bomb! I also do not recall Watauga saying anything about not being able to be beat. Where are you pulling that one from? Not me! This all started with you guys trying to take a good win from Watauga. They won in 3 because they played hard as a team!! When you guys beat us, did we get on here and say ac didn't really win it? Nope...we didn't. I think everyone agreed that ac is a good team. I do not know anyone from Watauga that would say otherwise.

5. vbdad

vbdad Full Access Member

sorry

I may have said something that came acroos the wrong way, yeah i said that ac loss the game, but never intended to take anything from watauga, we all know that they have a good program, but i was just traying to said is that ac just didn't play to their potential, i been to all their games, and know what the are able to do as a team. go watauga and go cougars, one think is for sure, it shows that went girls play jo's their school team get better, do you agree?

6. mitchellp

mitchellp Member

Agreed!!

7. mitchellp

mitchellp Member

thanks

by the way...

Thanks for the sorry. I did feel it took something away from Watauga. Thank you for saying you did not mean in that way. We are very proud of our program and I am sorry you do not feel your team did their best.

Good Luck to both teams for the rest of the season!

8. topdog5532

I NEVER said anything negative about Watauga winning, In fact everything I said was positive, I was just trying to make a point to what you said about the records of both teams.......I know it takes more than a setter to win, (It takes a whole team) just as I stated earlier...........I think the girls on both teams are awesome, and will do very well in the future, My sincere appoligizes if I offended anyone..........:nopityA:

9. vbdad

vbdad Full Access Member

moved on

can we just moved on on the game? i will like to see who are you picks for all conference :sombrero:

Last edited: Oct 1, 2008
  10. topdog5532

vb dad

I give you my top players, it's your turn...