1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

2008 VOLLEYBALL SCORES & DISCUSSION

Discussion in 'Volleyball Forum' started by cheeze105, Aug 18, 2008.

1. topdog5532

topdog5532 Full Access Member

vbdad

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Boy, that's a tough one! Middle for Reynolds is very strong, Middle for AC is strong, Middle for Watauga is very strong, Middle East Burke is strong. Setters for AC, Watauga, East Burke are very good. Outside hitter for AC and outside hitter for Watauga and Mcdowell are pretty good......That narrows it down to less than 15, your thoughts?

2. topdog5532

vbdad

Give me yours>>>>>.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2008
  3. vbdad

vbdad Full Access Member

all conference

Ill give you some of them sorry but don't know all their name but maybe you or somebody else knows

for Whs Chandle & sherwood, Sch, # 17, for ac Rhs # 12, for Ebh Collins, ac Liz, Kirtin you turn

4. topdog5532

ALL Conference

Agreed! throw AC's middles, Crisp, AC setter, the girl from Mcdowell, all are legite, I think kirsten made it last year and Loudermilt was honerable mention.all good choices, but still a little early, don't want to take away from the other players either.....TEAM concept.......

As far as AC is concerned, they may set some school records this year. most wins,most assists, most kills, all for good reason.........

5. vbdad

vbdad Full Access Member

players

well i know is to early, just trying to get a feel on some of the girls, and what other players we need to keep in eye, i know our vote don't count, but still fun to recognize this oustanding players :medal:

6. topdog5532

All Conference

It is exciting isn't it, to think AC volleyball has come a long way.....A lot of talent there.........A few years ago when you talked about competing, AC wasn't mentioned.......Speaks well of the program........AC is certainly not the best of the best but they are moving in the right direction........Speaking of outstanding players, several of the girls we mentioned from several schools are very good at other sports, ALL CONFERENCE! And are even finer young Ladies and students..............Scholar Athletes!

7. MTNMOM

MTNMOM Junior Member

Offended

Just been reading all the comments and just couldn't hold back anymore. I was at the game last night between Watauga and Alexander Central and you know I am pretty sure there were 6 players on each side of the net not just one or two! All the girls on both teams deserve a big hand for playing so hard none of them like to lose. All parents think their kid is the best so lets not just pick out one or two to comment on this is a TEAM SPORT!!!

8. mitchellp

mitchellp Member

amen!!

You are so right! I hate when you guys single out certain players that you KNOW personally. Most of those girls read your comments on this board and it is hurtful when you give all of the credit to one or two players. I also think it would be really tough to pick Watauga's all con. players, because they are all so good!!

9. vbdad

vbdad Full Access Member

players

I don't think we are single out players, once again we are making big deal out of nothing, we were just trying to go away abouth my comments on the game, also we didn't mention just one name we mention several names just for fun, i'll agree with you guys all ladies deserve to be recognize, they play there lives out there, I think the most important thing ,is that 1. jo's really improves school teams. 2. girls get to fell comfortable with eachother in the court. 3. we will like to see a more competitive conference teams. regarless what school they from, remember anything that get girls/boys away from drug, drinking and make them better student is what is all abouth it.:invasion:

10. vbdad

vbdad Full Access Member

pick

I mention several names of girls i know or that i got their names from their school website, from all conference, no preference was giving by me, on any of the girls from any school, i just mention the ones i think are playing well at this time, it may change at the end of the season:bonk: