1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

2012 4A State Champ Middle Creek is looking for a new head coach

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Coach T., Apr 12, 2013.

1. Coach T.

Coach T. Junior Member

Hi all-

I know a lot of good baseball people check this site. I just wanted to make sure folks knew that there was a job opening at Middle Creek High School for the Head Baseball Coach. Middle Creek is a great school located in Apex, NC with a very solid baseball program. The 2012 4A State Champions have won Tri-9 Conference titles in 2006, 2007, and 2009. The Mustangs have been to the playoffs every year since the expansion in 2007. Middle Creek has had 25 college commitments since their first class graduated from the school in 2005 with commitments to schools such as UNC, NCSU, and ECU among there 9 D-1 players/commitments. For more information about the Middle Creek baseball program go to www.eteamz.com/middlecreekbaseball. If anyone is interested in applying for the job, please send your resume to: [email protected] or contact me at [email protected].

In case you are wondering, I am stepping down as the Head Baseball Coach at MCHS to take over as the Athletic Director.

Thanks,
    Jeremy Thompson
    Middle Creek High School