1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

2012 summer tryouts, teams wanted, positions open

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by munseymj, Apr 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scottw

scottw Junior Member

10u travel softball team

I need a few more girls for our ten under fastpitch team for summer tournaments in Gastonia NC
    call me if youre interested, got to move quick
    (704) 616-1917
    Thanks, Scott

2. mnrsportsmom

mnrsportsmom Full Access Member

Carolina Comets 16-U

Carolina Comets 16-U looking to add a catcher to our group of talented players If interested please contact Roger McGuffey 704-236-7428 also visit our website at www.carolinacomets.org

3. Gator_Dad

Gator_Dad Advanced Member

Guest catcher needed

Carolina Crush is looking for a guest catcher for the cardinal showcase next weekend in rock hill. Our two senior signed catchers are both out of town that weekend. No fee play for free. If interested please contact me. You will be catching 3 very good pitchers

[email protected]

4. Blazered99

Blazered99 Junior Member

Lady Blues - moving to 14U - 98 Birth Year Pitcher

The Lady Blues 12U team will be moving to 14 in the fall. Our 12U season has been very successful and we have finished 5th in the KOM in Atlanta and we just finished 2nd in the Mighty Casey in Rock Hill just to name a few. We are looking to add a 98 birth year pitcher to or roster. We will play one year of 14's and then move to 16's. We will play ASA national qualifiers and work to get our kids to play for the Lady Blues Elite showcase team that plays national tournaments.

This is a unique opportunity to set the future path that will lead to a major showcase team for the right kid. The team is very solid defensively and can hit with power.

We are based out of South Charlotte and will entertain kids from farther away for the right fit.

contact me if you are interested
    704 998 7706

Last edited: Jun 3, 2012
  5. fastpitchdad1994

fastpitchdad1994 Where is the GURU???

Hurricanes Elite Black 18U looking for a Pitcher

Hurricanes Elite Black 18U is looking to add 1 additional pitcher to our current roster to share time in our rotation. We have a strong showcase schedule that will give great exposure for a young lady looking to move to the next level. For more information about our organization, please view our web site www.eteamz.com/hurricaneselite/ or contact the head coach @ (910) 465-7016

6. tonymele

tonymele Junior Member

Lake Norman Fury 10U - Player Evaluations

The Lake Norman Fury Softball Organization will be holding open evaluations now through August. We are looking at '01 and '02 birthdates and very special '03s.

Please contact Head Coach Tony Mele at (980) 721-7550 for more information or to schedule a time to join us at a practice.

The Lake Norman Fury Softball Organization is based in Denver, NC. Our mission is to provide a first class organization for young ladies to compete at the highest level. We strive to help our young ladies become better players on the field and better citizens in the community.

We have indoor and outdoor training facility access. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity and our organization, please contact us.

Tony Mele
    Lake Norman Fury
    (980) 721 - 7550
    [email protected]

www.lakenormanfury.com

7. teamtfs16u

teamtfs16u Junior Member

Team TFS 18u looking for Guest Player for Dynamite Classic

Team TFS looking for a guest pitcher for Dynamite Classic June 14 - June 17. Please email or call Coach Nathan Russell at (919)824-1697 Cell, [email protected] if interested.

8. Boughman

Boughman Junior Member

Carolina Slammers 18U looking to add a Pitcher

The Carolina Slammers 18U travel team in Gaston County is looking to add one more pitcher. We have two ladys that will move on to play college softball in August. We play mostly ASA tournaments. We have a great core team and great coaches. If you are intersed in playing for the Carolina Slammers please contact Mike Boughman (704)905-0641, Ray Cheek (704)578-5757, or Chris Abernathy (704)460-4019.

9. stiksdad

stiksdad Full Access Member

Bump, just a reminder tryouts for the Carolina Mash next saturday June 16, strongly encourage anyone who is interested in their child receiving some of the best instruction in the area to at least attend tryouts, and meet with some of the coaching staff.I will try to answer all questions during before or after tryouts, but please keep in mind this is a time for me to evaluate players, so I ask you be respectful and courteous to everyone's time.

10. Madimad9

Madimad9 Junior Member

18u player seeking team

Looking for last minute options.
    I am an 18u player looking for a team to get me to the next level. I play third base and some outfield. My batting average last summer was .375. I played in the Cardinal Classic, Mighty Casey, Dynamite Classic, and Queen of Diamonds. I've also played in Virginia, Beach, and Savanna, Georgia. I'm looking for a permanent place to stay, but I am willing to sub.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.