1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

2013 tryout, players wanted and teams wanted thread

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by scottw, Nov 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TeamTFS

TeamTFS Full Access Member

Team TFS

Team TFS is looking for a competitive older 14u/young 16u team to compete at 16u and a young established 10u team to compete at 10u for 2014. For 2014 we are already set to have an 18u Elite team, 18u Prospects, 2 14u's, and 2 12u's. Looking for the right team to fill the gap between our 14u and 18u teams; and a 10u team to fill that age group as well. Please visit website for more information on the organization. Teams that are interested please email. Thank you.

Robert Powell-Team TFS, Inc.
    www.TeamTFS.org
    [email protected]

2. CarolinaAngels_FM

CarolinaAngels_FM Junior Member

Carolina Angels 10u Tryouts

The Carolina Angels 10U team will be holding tryouts on thefollowing dates. This will be our second season together and we need toc omplete the roster due to the aging out of players.

If you are interested in attending a tryout, please contact us at [email protected]. Our tryouts will be held at Nation Ford High School in Fort Mill, SC.

Saturday, December 14th 11:00 - 1:00
    Saturday, January 11th 11:00 - 1:00
    Sunday, January 12th 2:00 - 4:00

We look forward to seeing you there!

Last edited: Dec 3, 2013
  3. carolinagators

carolinagators Full Access Member

Carolina Gators 18 Gold Looking

The Carolina Gators 18 Gold team is lookingfor young ladies that can play at the top level. IF you are signed already wewill take you, If you looking to get signed, I can help you reach your dream.We will have few of our college girls coming back to play this summer.( Only 3to 4 girls that are D1 players) We are planning on playing in NC,SC, Va, Fl.This will be up to the families on our schedule, we could just stay close tohome if need to. This summer will be for mainly for girls that are going intotheir second year of college or girls that are signed and want to just goaround and have a lot of FUN WINNING!

THAT BEING SAID THAT THE ONES THAT ARE NOT SIGNED YOU HAVE A BETTERCHANCE GETTING YOUR LOOKS WITH A TEAM WINNING. Its harder getting young ladiessigned that are playing on teams that are getting it handed to them all thetime. I've been at this for a long time now, I'm sure you or your parents haveseen my coaching style, and you can asked anyone that has played for me in thepast what kind of coach I am and 99.99% had fun and I did what I said I wouldand could do for them. For the parents, I'm asking you to bring to practice two,three times a week or month. We all live to far away, at this level most youngladies work out regardless. But, I expect them to come ready to play!! Willhave one mandatory practice in the spring to get ready for the summer.

If you want to play at the next level or justkeeping your game up or maybe looking to transfer I can make it happen. All, Iask is you do your part and I will take care of the rest. Please, Contact CoachMike @ 910-367-2738 or 843-906-6656. ASAP! We have a lot of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. TeamTFS

TeamTFS Full Access Member

12u Players

Looking for players who have a strong bat and competitive attitude!

TEAM TFS 12U -TRY OUTS
    Date: November 16, 2013
    Time: 1pm – until (arrive by 12:45)

Address: 2500 TriCenter Blvd.
    Durham, NC 27713

Email: [email protected]

5. Coach Stovall

Coach Stovall Full Access Member

Charlotte Magic 14u Open Practice

Former collegiate coach and player Myka Wright Cygielman will be holding an informal 14u open practice this Saturday, November 16thfrom 2-4pm (pitchers and catchers can stay to work out until 4:30). Coach Myka moved to Charlotte last year from Southern California. A catcher and shortstop in college, she currently coaches with the 18u Charlotte Magic Showcase team and will be the head coach of the Magic’s 14u “A” team in the Spring/Summer.

This practice will not be a tryout for the 14u team, but rather a chance to get some extra time on the field, receive some feedback and tips from someone who has played at a high level, and an opportunity to ask questions and learn a little more about some of the more intricate parts of the game. Tryouts for the 14u Magic team will be held within a few weeks of this open practice and will be announced shortly.

Practice will be held on November 16th, from 2-4pm at the Northside Christian Academy softball field in Charlotte. The field is located near the intersection of W. Sugar Creek Rd. and The Roman Rd. (there isn’t really an address, but it is visible on Googlemaps) just off of 85. Pitchers and catchers can stay to work out from 4 – 4:30.

Please feel free to contact Coach Myka for any additional information or to RSVP for the open practice. She can be reached via email at [email protected] or by phone: 805-403-2884.

6. sbbum

sbbum Junior Member

Caroliana Comets Gold 16U players needed

We are only looking for a couple of "A" players. We can set up try-outs on individual basis. We are looking for the right pitcher, and one other athlete with a strong bat. All players must have a strong desire to play at the next level.

7. CarolinaAngels_FM

CarolinaAngels_FM Junior Member

x

Last edited: Nov 24, 2013
  8. carolinagators

Carolina Gators 18 Gold Looking

The Carolina Gators 18 Gold team is lookingfor young ladies that can play at the top level. IF you are signed already wewill take you, If you looking to get signed, I can help you reach your dream.We will have few of our college girls coming back to play this summer.( Only 3to 4 girls that are D1 players) We are planning on playing in NC,SC, Va, Fl.This will be up to the families on our schedule, we could just stay close tohome if need to. This summer will be for mainly for girls that are going intotheir second year of college or girls that are signed and want to just goaround and have a lot of FUN WINNING!

THAT BEING SAID THAT THE ONES THAT ARE NOT SIGNED YOU HAVE A BETTERCHANCE GETTING YOUR LOOKS WITH A TEAM WINNING. Its harder getting young ladiessigned that are playing on teams that are getting it handed to them all thetime. I've been at this for a long time now, I'm sure you or your parents haveseen my coaching style, and you can asked anyone that has played for me in thepast what kind of coach I am and 99.99% had fun and I did what I said I wouldand could do for them. For the parents, I'm asking you to bring to practice two,three times a week or month. We all live to far away, at this level most youngladies work out regardless. But, I expect them to come ready to play!! Willhave one mandatory practice in the spring to get ready for the summer.

If you want to play at the next level or justkeeping your game up or maybe looking to transfer I can make it happen. All, Iask is you do your part and I will take care of the rest. Please, Contact CoachMike @ 910-367-2738 or 843-906-6656. ASAP! We have a lot of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. carolinagators

Carolina Gators 18U

SEE ABOVE!!

Last edited: Nov 12, 2013
  10. stiksdad

stiksdad Full Access Member

Carolina Mash

Carolina Mash 14u is looking for 2-3 players one pitcher who has the desire to play at the college level, and one middle infielder or catcher, who has the same desire. This team will be moving to 16u in 2014, as soon as possible. If you have a desire for a strong coaching staff who will train your daughter to play at the college level this may be a team to look at. I will not take you to California or Colorado, but the fact is most girls who play in college in NC end up playing at school within in 150 miles from home. I can get you in front of those coaches. This team practices in Oxford, NC there is no daddy ball on this team if that is a concern, head coach has no daughter on team, and is assisted by his daughter who is a former D1 catcher and corner. This is a demanding team that will prepare you to play at the next level if you desire, fees are reasonable, and travel will be in the mid Atlantic region of the country, more then enough exposure for 99% of the players who I see in showcase ball these days. Private tryout or workout upon your request, if you are interested, please contact Larry at 252 432 6096 or email at [email protected] . Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.