1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

2nd Round American Legion Playoff Scores

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by tj21, Jul 7, 2006.

1. Intimidator Coach

Intimidator Coach Premium Member

i didnt sayanything about it not being a deserved win...... i stated facts

keep your argument with ktown and leave me out of it..:lalala:

2. K-Town-Yankee

K-Town-Yankee Full Access Member

Hey... sometimes I need that pint of rum to get through those games.:wine: LOL.Your right...I have no kids playing.Just a very astute baseball person that played the game for many years.Coached it for quite a number of years and then umpired for about five years.I've either played,coached,umpired,or been a fan of the game for about the last 45 years.

Yes I get frustrated.I still feel this team has more potential than any team I have seen at Kannapolis since the 1961 legion team.And yes I saw that team play although I was quite young.I also watched closely the teams over the past five years and Kannapolis has had some pretty darn good teams.I thought Tate and Marco did excellent jobs of getting the most out of those teams.

I wish we would bunt runners over more especially with the bottom of the order up.We very seldom bunt.I sometimes wish we had a little quicker hook on getting pitchers off the mound when they are struggling or are just plain worn out.I really hate to see base runners thrown out at the plate with no outs.:banginghe

I will take my hat off to the players and our coaches tonight in the final game of the series against Kernersville.They both did great jobs tonight.Keep up the good work guys and the sky's the limit.

Also...I planted that rock that the ball hit in the bottom of the ninth out at second base during the final game against Rowan County to keep the game and the Wojans alive.I did that many years ago when I roamed that area.:D