1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

4A West - 2012

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by mincmi, Apr 23, 2012.

1. reporter

reporter Full Access Member

Which way to go is a tough call. I understand you have to win "this" game and I agree with that. But it does no good to win this game if you don't win the next one when it comes to this time of year. Tough call either way. just have to look at your team and try and decide which one will work best hopefully for you. only one team will make all the right decisions in each classification every year. As Earnhart said 2nd place is just the first loser

2. Shutout18

Shutout18 Full Access Member

I will say this.....Providence's #2 does not throw 95 we all know but I will say this from having seen him pitch mutiple times, he would be many teams in NC #1. I will also say that he competes harder than alot of pitchers who do throw harder.

And as for the people who say The Providence kids were not ready for whatever the reason....they are wrong...Them kids play hard and many will go on to bigger things...The coaches there are classy guys who bust their butts working hard for them kids....Coach Hidnight is one of the best in the area and I love coaching against someone that competitive.

But this is the reason we actually play the game instead of just using rankings to determine the games for us.....Hats offf to Mt Tabor but don't take anything away from what Providence has....

3. baseballlady

baseballlady Full Access Member

CAN ANYONE START TALKING ABOUT THE TEAMS THAT PULLED THE UPSETS IN ROUND ONE???

I think enough has been said about the SW4 A teams that lost those five games. And I for one want to hear about how they did it. I mean what went on on the field? Let's give lots of credit to the winning teams. They beat the biggies!!
    Way to go coaches and players on those teams.

There is one possibility nobody has dared to mention-----Could the SW4A teams be overrated?

Anyway, we go to Mallard Creek tonight. Mavericks tough at home. Weather permitting. BTW, heard MC is going with their #1A pitcher (Curt Morgan).

:woman2::woman2::woman2::woman2::woman2::woman2::woman2:
    :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:
    BBL

4. emptybullpen

emptybullpen Member

Game tomorrow at Mallard Creek still on?

When do all fields make a decision?

5. WB22

WB22 Full Access Member

West Forsyth at East Forsyth
    Mt Tabor at Davie
    Hough at South Caldwell
    Mallard Creek at TC Roberson

Three teams from the CPC and five #1 seeds - should be an interesting elite eight.

6. Oceanprose

Oceanprose Full Access Member

IMECK UPDATE 3rd ROUND PLAYOFF GAMES
    TC Roberson 2
    Mallard Creek 4

South Caldwell 2
    Hough 3

I-MECK's Hough and Mallard Creek square off again at Mallard Creek HS this Tuesday at 7:00.