1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

5th Year Seniors

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by catcoach, Jun 23, 2010.

1. 3play

3play Full Access Member

Reclassifa

I assume you are talking being reclassified during their high school years. It can be before then.....

2. heels0710

heels0710 Full Access Member

Re-Classing

They should follow the same rules for State Games as they do for regular season High School Athletic Association games. If you have played 8 semesters in public or private school, you are not allowed to play in an underclassmen event such as State Games. The only ones that would be allowed are the graduating seniors for the East-West games. To the point of signed players playing, I feel that if the player wants to represent their region and is doing it legally, then they should be able to participate. It is a competition against regions, and Region 5 should be proud they represented theirs well ( even though they had players who should not have been able to play due to my new rules.).

3. karlrocket

karlrocket Full Access Member

Yep. Rule # 1. Never try to "rebutt" anything your wife says about the game of baseball. (or any other subject, for that matter)

Now, what were we talking about? Reclassing?

4. 3play

3play Full Access Member

Since king's rules were not adopted, these gentlement did nothing wrong. Other regions may have had similar circumstances, it seems these young men were noticed because of who they are, where they play, and where they used to.