1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

9-7 scores

Discussion in 'Football Forum' started by billybobblockhead, Sep 7, 2007.

1. One Putt

One Putt Full Access Member

Big win for Ragsdale.

2. whspioneers

whspioneers Full Access Member

Eric had 205 I think. North Surry's sportsmanship left alot to be desired at the end.

3. wossa

wossa Not a ********* any more

yep - and two of the biggest plays were those beautiful punts in the fourth quarter - a 55 yarder and then one that put them on the two.

I hated seeing that INT slip through Walt's hands. He must have been thinking six...but he played a good ball game.

4. Roadking

Roadking Full Access Member

Alger

Wow, I don't know anything about the kid, but 22 tackles......have a night young man. I'm sure he needs a whirlpool today but what a display of D.

5. Roadking

Roadking Full Access Member

Watauga and N. Surry

Exactly what happened with the Watauga- N. Surry contest? Was it just the fans or did something happen on the field to first? I have not heard about this.

6. bigdan

bigdan Prep Hoops Moderator

Okay Reynoldsrocks23 and MeanGreen70, I've spent the last four weeks giving analysis on why McDowell has struggled. We all now wanna know...What happened to AC Reynolds? Was whspioneers correct two weeks ago in his observation of Spencer and the Spread offense? The silence from Fairview is killing me...:feedback:

7. tonync55

tonync55 Full Access Member

Bigdan,you beat me to it. Where are our friends from Fairview? I watched the highlights on ch.13 last night and I believe I saw Reynoldsrocks23 heading for the exit right about the beginning of the 4th Quarter.:auto:

8. TitanFanForever

TitanFanForever Full Access Member

I've said it before and I'll say it again " My two favorite teams are the McDowell Titans..... and ANY team that beats AC Reynolds"

9. ebhs1977

ebhs1977 Full Access Member

OMG I always thought it was who ever beat East Burke, LOL.

10. footballfever181

footballfever181 Full Access Member

The N surry fans wanted a late hit called on Baine Martin, though it was only because they were flagged for one on the series before, not because there was any late hit the kid never even touched the ground. This got them fired up and a few plays later there was some pushing and shoving on the field. A player for Watauga was pulled down by the facemask, he thought it was intentional and some words were exchanged. Then Surry refused to put the offence on the field. The fans for Surry