1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

9-7 scores

Discussion in 'Football Forum' started by billybobblockhead, Sep 7, 2007.

1. One Putt

One Putt Full Access Member

You're correct. He should have picked that ball off. But at least he was in the right place in the coverage. At OLB his job is to jam that #2 WR hard and front him on the underneath routes.

2. TitanFanForever

TitanFanForever Full Access Member

That was before Reynolds came into the picture. It's hard to respect any school that treats the visitors as bad as AC does.. they don't have enough class to be in our division. At least when we go to your house you don't treat us like second class citizens... enough said

3. Savio

Savio Freelance Pimp

heh...9-7....I thought this was a Panthers thread :jester:

4. tonync55

tonync55 Full Access Member

Someone had to step in for Crest. Sorry Smashmouth but I had to say it.

5. tonync55

BigDan,I checked the milk cartoons at the store this morning to see if Reynoldsrocks23 or meangreen70 were on them yet. Maybe they will turn up soon.
    :39: :bigcry: http://youtube.com/watch?v=ubeMeOJFjFg

Last edited: Sep 9, 2007
  6. The Warden

The Warden Full Access Member

ACR is classy compared to the Calves. Don't believe me? Ask anyone who say the disgusting display of some EB students, coaches, and fans at last year's NW4A Basketball Tournament.

7. tonync55

I don't know about that warden. I believe it was last year when South Caldwell was playing at Reynolds when one of souths outfielders was assaulted by a reynolds fan in the field. The guy hit him with a stick I believe. The worst I have ever seen out of East Burke was last year at McDowell when the jerk left the Gym dropping peices of cookie all over the gym floor at halftime.

8. sickofthis07

sickofthis07 Full Access Member

#44(Odie) is buggys cousin.. he is monster.. he reminds me of a quicker parrish gardner

9. The Warden

The Warden Full Access Member

Geez....Wished we could have had him, the other runners, and DeSean Littlejohn in Titan uniforms. They (those backs and the R-S O-line) all steamrolled the McDowell defense.

10. sickofthis07

sickofthis07 Full Access Member

Yes Coach Haynie has made mistakes.. i put most of the blame tho on Scott Helms.. his play calls are ridiculous.. Haynie is always sayin the other boys need to step up.. #24 is not the only one on the field.. Helms doesn't believe that.. O and why is it that Martin throws 3 incomplete passes and he loses his job, but amerto has thrown at least 3 interceptions and the job is still his? Uh i think they need to give the ball back to Petey and let him put that amazing left arm to the test.. Amerto is a better WR anyway