1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Aaron Attaway-2009 CVAC POY

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by The Captain, May 13, 2009.

1. The Captain

The Captain Full Access Member

Patton Jr. Aaron Attaway was named the 2009 CVAC Player of the Year at the conclusion of last night's tournament championship game. Congratulations to Aaron and his teammates on this prestigous and well deserved honor.
    Knowing this kid as I do, I am sure he'll defer all the credit to his teammates and coaches.
    Well done.

2. ftftigers

ftftigers Member

congrats to Aaron. Another one that could have got it was Robert McKinney he had one hell of a year on the mound and at the plate.

3. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

Attaboy, Attaway---I've been dying to say that--- I've heard nothing but great things about this young man: Congratulations!!

4. Febreze Smith

Febreze Smith Member

attaboy

congrats to mr. attaway, braves u are correct fun kid known him for a LOOOONGG time....whole family is great too...lots of fun memories...good job aaron!

5. Coachcre

Coachcre Full Access Member

I first met Aaron when he was a freshman at Freedom High School,the year before Patton opened.He was a great Kid and I could see that he was very athletic and commited to the game that he loves.I came from Freedom and decided to help Patton this past season.This was my first year ever helping out with baseball at the High School level and I got to say I do not know a kid who is more deserving.Aaron has busted his tail to become the player he is and was a strong drive to become even better.His hard work and dedication paid off in him gettin this award and will continue to pay for him in the future as well.Not only on the feild but in life as well.Congradulations Aaron you earned this.

6. BaSeBaLlLoVeR11

BaSeBaLlLoVeR11 Full Access Member

Congrats to Aaron have seen him play many times.... great kid... great attitude and shows he loves the game with all his hard work..... Been alot of talk bout this Mckinney kid lately guess he"ll get a big test tomorrow when he pitches against the big bats of West Rowan.