1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

AC Coach-D.U.I. again.

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by southcaldwell04, Dec 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. southcaldwell04

southcaldwell04 Junior Member

Head Softball at Alexander was arrested again late Sautrday night with a D.U.I. It is my understanding he ran from the police and blew a .16. twice the legal limit. This was a problem at South that has resurfaced again now. The drinking bleed over to players here. Sad time all over again.:(

2. 65MPH

65MPH Junior Member

Sad times

In the Charlotte schools and surrounding area, that is grounds for dismissal from employment. Will he lose he job as a teacher? Who will coach the AC girls now?:confused: :(

3. fastpitchpro

fastpitchpro Junior Member

Do not know what he teaches.. Mary Barnes could serve as coach. She was a winner at the jr. high and was already on the coaching staff. Coach Barnes is well respected and may do a better job anyway.

4. sbmom

sbmom Banned From TBR

Sorry to hear this. Coach Bolick is a nice guy just likes to drink to much. He is not a teacher I think they put him on as a janitor or grounds keeper. This is the adms. fault all they had to do was look at the back ground there and see this would be a problem. Best wishes to coach Bolick and Alexander softball. Hope things turn out allright

5. fastpitchpro

fastpitchpro Junior Member

Alcohol mixed with 15-18 year old girls doesn't mix well either.

6. southcaldwell04

southcaldwell04 Junior Member

AMEN . Bloick is good guy with major drinking problems. As a part of our program, you never knew what to expect.

7. inthathead

inthathead Full Access Member

I think it says something that people from the former school not the current one started this topic. They seem to know the history of the person involved. I hope AC gives the the to Barnes and moves on Good Luck to Alexander Fastpitch and Happy Holidays to all.

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND HER TROOPS:D

8. sbmom

sbmom Banned From TBR

I think most everyone at South wanted to see
    coach Bolick turn his life around with this opportunity but to be honest most were skeptical. several of the parents last year did not like the fact that their daughters had to drive him home on a few occasions. I think those times were what lead to some of the other rumors that surfaced.

9. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

Man...you just hate to read or hear about something like this. I hope since this was posted in here, it is correct. I would not like us to be stirring up any untruths.

10. reporter

reporter Full Access Member

when and where did this take place. Bolick is also coaching jv girls basketball. It will be interesting to see what happens there

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.