1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

AC Reynolds at Watauga Official Game Thread

Discussion in 'Football Forum' started by whspioneers, Oct 28, 2007.

1. mtnman606

mtnman606 Full Access Member

did i not say do what you want to with it,that you had right to that it was your web site.read before you come on here being smart that i could go to watauga site,but you know it does look a little odd,i come on there to read post just like alot of people but,i really dont care what people do at acr,or with your site

2. reynoldsrocks23

reynoldsrocks23 1999,2002 4A State Champs

I wasn't being smart, doesn't Watauga have a website as well? I would have gladly left that thread up as long as kids aren't being bad mouthed (it didn't happen with the South Caldwell thread so it was left up), when it does happen I take care of it like any responsible adult would.

3. mtnman606

thats ok people should know that the players read this stuff,i just did not see what you are talking about,i hope it was not anyone from whs,tell me what do you think happen to acr,i never dreamed we would out play acr i knew we could win but just not the way we did.

4. CougarFootball40

CougarFootball40 Full Access Member

I cant play for the kids but they're playing their butts off and thats what counts but you only beat us by 10 in a game we could have won, Watauga whooped up on us too but we didnt make excuses such as them watering the field. Once again their head coach has alot more class than that. Better luck to you in the playoffs!! I wish all the NW4A well.

5. jge1968

jge1968 Premium Member

The loss for ACR was a karma loss.

6. footballfan22

footballfan22 Junior Member

if you would read what i said i never said anything about the field. i also didnt say wataugas team was unsportsmanlike... i siad some of the ppl were on here though. and which reciever was about to lose it? i kno i laid 24 on his ass last night twice on kickoff return and i kno it wasnt him. and i will repeat myself again we werent ready for watauga and congrats on their victory. Some of u idiots on here no nothin about football and never will because u have never played so get your head out of your ass and get off my back.

7. footballfever181

footballfever181 Full Access Member

Alright so while we here focus on learning football a bit you get your head focussed on your matchup friday night! Make the NW4A proud to have such a powerful 2 seed! We here in Boone will take care of business and would gladly welcome you back come late November! Best of luck to all the NW4A teams

8. Roadking

Roadking Full Access Member

Come On

Geez Men....We are talking about a game played by young teenagers. Enjoy the games, the sportsmanship and the competition. Why doesn't everyone think for a moment before typing the first thing that pop's in your head. If it's going to anger someone or maybe hurt someone's feelings, don't type it. What kind of a example does it set for others. If your a player you shouldn't be on here anyway, all your talking should be done on the field and not behind some blog site.

9. mtnman606

the game is over and done,lets move on to achs and watauga in the 1st round,we can start this again when acr plays watauga in the 3rd,because both teams will make it that for

10. fmrtitangreat

fmrtitangreat mcdowell titans

well i know you guys have been watiing all weekend for this - I STAND CORRECTED! gonna make this short and sweet, watuaga congrats on the win friday night and good luck as the number 1 seed. didnt know you guys took my posts to heart as much as you do lol but seriously congrats and goodluck the rest of the year. goodluck to east burke, acr, and alexander this week also.
    il be looking forward to the posts again next year guys