1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

AC Reynolds at Watauga Official Game Thread

Discussion in 'Football Forum' started by whspioneers, Oct 28, 2007.

1. WD6WHS

WD6WHS Do You

I would say it probably depends on the start... The South Caldwell game was supposed to be close but whenever they decided to kick it to Eric on the opening kickoff to prove a point they weren't scared of him... it completely backfired and Eric took it to the house. If you were at that game you know what I am talking about when I say South was beaten within the first 30 seconds. It just took the wind right out of them and they could not seem to get it back. I say whoever scores first wins, and I am hoping its Watauga.

2. oldebfan

oldebfan Full Access Member

After seeing both ACR and Watauga play I'd have to go with ACR by 14. I think the key will be ACR's quarterback.

3. whspioneers

whspioneers Full Access Member

Help Watauga to Victory over AC Reynolds this Friday by WEARING NAVY BLUE for our first ever Sea of Navy!!! Help BLUE OUT the stadium this Friday night!!!

4. JET - I

JET - I Force B W/U

I agree with sportsfan on this one...They could have easily been beaten by AC this year (last sec. TD b4 the half never should have happen - different ball game in sec half / final 27/17)....but that is not the point, the point is that ACR is very beatable.....ACR has good players...true, but they are also the best coached team in the conference and that makes a world of difference in highschool sports.....I think it will come down to coaching and if E-Stein can have a ridculous game for Watauga.....Turnovers will play a big roll in this game as well.....b/c last year in this game in the playoffs w/o the turnovers ACR gets the W!...... A close 1 ...got to go with Watauga at their place! (no more than a TD).........

5. MeanGreen70

MeanGreen70 A.C. Reynolds Rockets

if you think a "sea of navy blue" will have any effect on the rockets you are dead wrong

and jet I, if ACR is the best coached team in the conference then why dont you believe the acr coach should by coy

6. whspioneers

whspioneers Full Access Member

Im sure it won't affect the Rockets a bit. Its to show support for Watauga and to show our team we are behind them.

7. JET - I

JET - I Force B W/U

Just b/c your team may be coached the best, does not really mean that you automatically deserve COY(my opinion)..... I just think that usually when a team (ACR) goes for 10-12 wins ever year they are expected to do so b/c that is their tradition!.......(Not to take any thing away from ACR's coach, excellent job!) Then when you have a team that is usually at the bottom of the barrel almost ever year, it makes it a little sweeter for that coach and the job done looks more noticeable (EB) when they have an outstanding year (in & out of conference)......I guess I should have made my self more clear the 1st time b/c that is what usually happens even at the next level.... The COY usually goes to the team that was not expected to do as well, but ended up doing so.........

8. Cleotis Junebug

Cleotis Junebug Full Access Member

AC spanks that ass, I garuunnnteeee!!! We win by 3 TDs if we play bad and 5 or 6 if we play good. The Mountaineers are going to get mounted Friday night. Yeah!!!

9. mtnman606

mtnman606 Full Access Member

the mountaineers ,so acr is playing app state,before you come on here talking out your a$$ know what you are talking about,the mountaineers lol

10. moesyslak

moesyslak Banned From TBR

that is a mcdoell guy i think