1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

ACHS FOOTBALL IN TROUBLE

Discussion in 'Football Forum' started by GATOR, Jun 27, 2003.

1. GATOR

GATOR Member

DOES ANYONE THINK ACHS FOOTBALL WILL BEAT ANYONE EXCEPT WILKES CENTRAL AND SOUTH CALDWELL!!!???

2. FP SUPER

FP SUPER Full Access Member

The thing to remember about AC is they really don't play in a power house conference. After Reynolds and Freedom it's ususally wide open. I think AC will be like the last two seasons. They will go as there lines goes.

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND HER TROOPS:D

3. smashmouth5

smashmouth5 Fly Eagles Fly

The NW4A has improved a little since Crest joined back in '93. East Burke has a chance to be better as does McDowell this year. I would love to see the Chargers back in the NW4A with Reynolds and Freedom. That would make a very nice con.

4. HulkaManiaRunninWild

HulkaManiaRunninWild Banned From TBR

I don't even think ACHS will beat Wilkes Central this year. WC will be greatly improved. I can't say the same for AC. This may be a tough year for the likes of Chris Deal and Tom Harper.

Sorry!:(

5. GATOR

GATOR Member

HULK, I SAY YOU ARE CORRECT!! ACHS HAS HIT BOTTOM WITH HARPER, DEAL AND LATHAM. THESE GUYS MUST GO BEFORE ACHS CAN IMPROVE!!!!

6. ACfootball99

ACfootball99 cant hide the dline pride

whatever

first of all...ya'll aren't in that weight room when we are...ya'll aren't on that field at our practices....and ur all going to feel stupid when we win conference this year and beat your precious patriots and rockets....yeah they're good, but you don't know what we've got coming up....with the likes of Daniel Walker, John Rose, Brandon Kinnaird, Calvin Teague....there's many more i can name....it's gonna be a challenging year for the entire nw4a because we're all rounding out to be about equal...you'll all shut up though when the cougars shock the world...I'm tired of hearing that we're gonna suck and all that crap....that's all I've got to say....peace

7. ACfootball99

oh and by the way...coach deal and coach harper are the best coaches you'll ever come across...and we're lucky to have them...ask the boys from freedom and east burke...they love deal and harper....and who is Latham? i haven't ever heard of a coach latham, unless he's new and i just haven't met him yet...i wish someone would please explain

8. acfan

acfan Full Access Member

Hey acfootball99,

Keep these negative posts about the cougars in your mind and use them to fuel your workouts and your desire to win no matter what. But, no matter what happens you will have the satisfaction that you gave it your all. Good luck to all the cougar players next year can't wait for the season to begin!! Remember that there always has been and always will be armchair coaches don't let it get you down, rise above it.

9. ACfootball99

who are you acfan...email me at [email protected]

the way u talk sounds very familiar.....i'm curious...and thanks for the words

10. AC37

AC37 Junior Member

Talking to Coach Harper and Coach Deal I have been surprised to see that Alexander Central has become a very well coached and constructed team, and that they are ready for the season to start. With the new weight room they have been lifting alot during the off-season. Every kid that attends on playing football is in that weight room everyday getting better. Alexander Central has had it rough in the past and have not been the greatest team but they have just started with there new program. I strongly believe in these boys this year and also in every single one of the coaches, with the offense showing MUCH improvement and the defense just getting better everyday. I would not be counting out these cougars just yet, I really think that they have the most heart out of any team I've seen in a while and I can't wait to see if these cougars come and show what cougar football is all about!