1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

ACHS FOOTBALL IN TROUBLE

Discussion in 'Football Forum' started by GATOR, Jun 27, 2003.

1. ACGOLDRUSH2003

ACGOLDRUSH2003 Junior Member

Hey ACFOOTBALL,
    To address the 4.4 40 yard dash, I want to first say that is the funniest thing I have ever heard of. You guys know that Harper is not gonna stop a watch perfectly and he had to slip when that one was ran. I have made it to some of my old football team's games and I have to say that the defense is still the freaking HIT SQUAD. Now the offense, or if that is what you want to call it, is still keeping the same rep that they've always had. You guys are lucky that Mooresville was just about the worst team I think they have ever had. I remember when the score was 58-not enough and I along with my teamates felt embarrassed. I will have to say congrats to the foreigner Gi or however you spell it. You are by far the best player on the team. Kinnard, please quit trying to be Michael Vick Jr.! As for the passing games, receivers keep the pine tar in buisness running because I just bought stock!!! As for the rest of the offense......stay behind the unsung heroes, (you know who you are) and maybe you can get some work done. That's all I got to say about that. I'm outy!!!

2. sds70

sds70 You Can't Touch Me!!!

ACGOLDRUSH2003, Welcome to Thisboardrocks.com!!!!!

Where do you guys come from . . . you AC fans are all over the place here at TBR.com :thumbup: :thumbup: !!!!

sds

omc, tbr.com llc

3. TheJoker

TheJoker Junior Member

Cougars ain't nothing to mess with

Great job by Alexander Central last night in the conference opener. Through all the hard work and dedication to the weightroom, the cougars closed the gap against powerhouse McDowell only losing by 2 this season. I was anmazed atthew gret play calling by the Cougar staff. Like an earlier post before, I truly believe Harper and Deal may be the best two coaches in NC. McDowells team was borderline terrible!!! And still beat the Cougars! Cougars ain't nothing to mess with. Quote on sideline over heard from sideline "OK, MEN, Let's get out their in Bullet formation and run the ball to where McDowell is aliging their defensive men. Now men, this may sound stupid, but my thinking is they will move by the time we get there because they know we wouldn't run straight at them. OK, MEN, Go get'em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. billybobblockhead

billybobblockhead Full Access Member

So what does that make Alexander? By the way, ya'lls band was great. Played some kick butt music. You know, they even managed to play something just about everytime McDowell was on offense, but on a similar note, couldn't find their music when Alexander had the ball. Hmmmm.....
    By the way, Alexander #99, you played a solid game last night. I am assuming that you are the one that posts here...

5. bigdan

bigdan Prep Hoops Moderator

billy, you should post that as a quote at the bottom of your page. And I myself would like to know the answer of that question?

:D

6. PostalDB42

PostalDB42 vandam lift extroardinare

If a teams' band plays while they're on offense that can interfere with communication depending on the circumstances. So its actually good strategy to play while the defense is on the field while there are mostly signals being sent. Alexander made a lot of mistakes against mcdowell that they can fix, they'll be aight and ready for this comin friday. And yes #99 played halfway decent ........... almost. He can always do a lil better!

7. ACfootball99

ACfootball99 cant hide the dline pride

it seems to me that people don't think a team is allowed to play like crap for one night without being ragged on. I guess they believe it never happens to anyone so that when it does it means they suck. I appreciate the individual comments made on my play but if you're going to down my team I'd rather you not say anything about me.

Oh and Postal, you wish you could play as well as me.:)

8. ACfootball99

ACfootball99 cant hide the dline pride

i also think you are forgetting the cougars from the mooresville game....they are an excellent football team and we should have won that game. And against St. Stephens, no they aren't one of the premier football schools but we still killed them. They wouldn't have scored a point on us if we hadn't put in our 2nd and 3rd stringers. We've got Reynolds this week and it's going to be a tough game and we've got to play as well as we've ever played to beat them. But remember it CAN be done. Our problem against McDowell was we came out flat and weren't ready to play. A lot of people say it was because of the off week we had prior to mcdowell, but i'm not willing to make an excuse like that because it was simply that we were not ready to play friday night. A big thanks to all our TRUE supporters and keep up the good work because you know we're putting in our work.

9. footballMAN

footballMAN Junior Member

Hey number 99... just wondering what position you play and whats your height and weight.

10. PostalDB42

PostalDB42 vandam lift extroardinare

college prospects

to all college recruiters everywhere!!!!!!!! ACFOOTBALLDE99 is a prime 1A prospect he's bigger stronger and faster than anyone......... who's smaller weaker and slower than he is (which ain't all that many ppl). Great heart and a great leader jus so ya know!