1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

AK #1 vs Providence #3 4A

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Biglew, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Low & Slow

Low & Slow Full Access Member

Gotta love it...

• Providence and AK are clearly the measuring sticks around Charlotte
    • Other SW4A schools can give them a run for their money on any given day (East Meck, Butler, Myers Park, South Meck)
    • Providence sweeps AK in dramatic walk-off fashion this week, despite an awesome hitting show by AK's Trent Thornton...Providence wins the SW4A title outright
    • The fantastic format of the Jack Sink tournament shows that the big private schools can compete with the best SW4A schools as Christian beat Providence and Providence had to rally with one out in the bottom of the 7th to put away Country Day (credit them for doing so) 6-5.
    • Congrats to Tyler Powell and Myers Park for their big win over AK last night.

2. butlerfan

butlerfan Junior Member

Alright Buttrey Family (Clarance & BigLew) - I guess there won't be a 3rd matchup here. Here's some advice for you next year - Let Ty's actions speak for themselves - Don't run down other boy's while complimenting them at the same time - AKA Herbert take a lesson in class from Scott who never speaks ill of any boy and certainly wouln't hide behide a sur-name. 3 losses in a year and that's your ACE - No wonder you got knocked out by the 2nd round

3. clarence1

clarence1 Full Access Member

Butler Fan

First of All, learn how to spell Clarence. Secondly, go back and read Clarence's posts, not a member of the family. I was actually being a little sarcasitc with big lew, but all in good fun. Ty is a good kid, that took the ball everytime he was asked and competed. Not sure what else you want.

Is your name butlerfan, or bitterfan?

Congrats to Providence on their season. Good luck to Butler and Ak tonight!

4. Dawgcatcherfive

Dawgcatcherfive Full Access Member

Clarence now speaks of himself in the 3rd person.....Awesome. I get the sarcasm Klerance.

5. clarence1

clarence1 Full Access Member

Sarcasm

Dawg, I know you do. Clarence thinks, Clarence is the man.

6. AKrules

AKrules Member

you girls crack me up!

7. Dawgcatcherfive

Dawgcatcherfive Full Access Member

"Keyshawn can't throw the ball to Keyshawn"

8. butlerfan

butlerfan Junior Member

My apologies CLARENCE - Based on the posts I assumed you were a member of the BigLew crew. Didn't know that everyone know everyone here? My point was that BigLew never can just say something positive without a negative about any boy except his. Now I don't know that BigLew is Ty's father but I know his father and it sounds just like him. Don't mistake what I said as having a problem with Ty, Ty is a wonderful young man and is deserving of any accolade he receives. This is my way of telling BigLew to shut up!!

9. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

Easy now guys.....keep it clean....except for klerence :hallo: