1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Alexander 16U Needs Pitcher(s)

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by Blue33, Apr 21, 2003.

1. Blue33

Blue33 Junior Member

Current ACHS players (varsity and JV) are forming a 16U traveling team for USSSA and AAU tournaments. We plan to play in 6 or 7 tournaments beginning as soon as the hs season is over. We have commitments from 9 or 10 girls, but we are in need of some top-notch pitching (Pierce is playing 14U,as is the JV pitcher). We will have excellent hitting and defense. If you or anyone you know can help with the pitching, please reply to this so we can arrange a tryout. Distance from Alexander is not a big issue, as the player(s) can meet us on weekends to play. Leave a contact name, number, and/or e-mail if you can provide us with help.

2. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

I know its extremely hard with 16u pitchers that we referr to as top-notch but I know 2 pitchers who would be interested and would enjoy the opportunity! PM me by using the "cp user" button at the top of the page and you can arrange a workout with them!