1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Alexander Central-North Davidson

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by Wise One, May 31, 2009.

1. cheeze105

cheeze105 Moderator Staff Member

ok then, lets not get into this type of discussion, i still remember the days of CC vs the world and we dont want to go there again, do we?????

just let the girls play and they will decide the outcome.....congrats to both teams for making the state finals. should be a good showing for both teams.

2. fanofthegame

fanofthegame Junior Member

I have seen them both play and both are excellent teams and well coached. I love the style contrast between these two teams. I think the interesting match up will be defensive: ND has speed and can apply pressure that AC has not seen this year. AC has strong bats and run the bases well. Providence & Butler both gave AC scares, AK did put the ball in play. I have to give the nod to ND because of their experience. AC has a nice future ahead.

I don't know the teams from the east but I can't imagine a better match up than these 2 from the west. Good Luck to both...

3. JET - I

JET - I Force B W/U

I do not express my opinion a lot on this post for a couple of reasons, (1) I see things a lot differently then most people (like you), (2) Got to watch stepping on toes when your dealing w/ real sensitive people (like you), Don't really give 2 flips about what that person thinks when they express their opinion(s) over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over (like you) and NOBODY cares:flush:!!! esp on matters or on people they don't really really know anything about (like you)! Lastly, WOULD NEVER say the things "they" write on this post to anyones face (like you)! All the while hiding behind their sign in name (like you)!!! My point is that when somebody esp. a COACH says something that expresses how they go about a certain situation is their philosophy and the way most girls play the game any way, b/c they desire to "WIN"!!!!! for example AK sat. night was in a "WAR" fighting to stay alive to play another night, even though their coach doesn't express it in that way to his players (I don't really know that, he might). When 2 teams of that cablier play it is a "dog fight" a "war"!!!! I guess you would have had to been an athlete and had some grit, fight, passion for the "game" to understand that!:phone:

P.S. THAT IS ENJOYMENT!!!

Last edited: Jun 1, 2009
  4. softballrocks2

softballrocks2 Banned From TBR

OKAY !!

The Battle Is On, may the best team win !! Good Luck to all High School playoff finishers, and you would be surprised who does care if I exist !! By the way "CHRISTIANS" , are suppose to be sensitive, or that's how I read the good book !!

SB2

SB2

5. NotSoFast

NotSoFast Full Access Member

its not war, it's a friggin game, the girls to "battle" but to call it a war is disrespecting all though who fought the real wars. It is pretty obvious that there is a protected bunch on this board. Cant say bad things about them or threads get locked. I never knew that someone or some program had become bigger than the almighty....guess i was wrong. It must be the 11th commandment....Thou shall not speak poorly of "this program" and "this coach".....LOL unreal.

6. kmale

kmale Full Access Member

OMG!

:Reagan-hittin-head-

A WAR! A BATTLE! EAST! WEST! For crying out loud!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Is it going to rain this weekend?

7. Wise One

Wise One No Doubt

Only if the game is in Taylorsville

:stunned:

8. JET - I

JET - I Force B W/U

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You are the one that's laughable.........:spacecraft:

9. topdog5532

topdog5532 Full Access Member

HUM!

WOW