1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

ALEXANDER CENTRAL

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by homerun, Mar 10, 2004.

1. whoyathinkibe

whoyathinkibe Junior Member

Nothing But Praise

All praise to Coach C. What else can i do when the team has already won 22 games. As far as the game goes against south. When you dont score a run you cant win a game. i have never heard of a team winning a game without scoring a run. Comer cant hit for the guys. If i pitches holds a runner to one run and looses thats not the coachs fault either. but you guys will try to find a way to say it is im sure. i will say one thing with confidence. if AC pitching only allows 1 run in all of their remaining games they will be state champs anyways yall have done good job of breaking down every mistake yall think coach c made the other night someone has to defend him. he is one of the best people i have ever had the pleasure of knowing and a good old school coach. one more thing. as far as the what if and the should haves of the other nights south caldwell game i would like the use a quote from a very dear friend to sum up all of that talk

"If my aunt had balls she would be my uncle"

2. The "O"

The "O" Full Access Member

Thanks!!!1

and glad to see some support!! :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

3. Big "A"

Big "A" Member

The discussion of the ACHS/Caldwell game has definelty stirred up some "ill feeling" that Playme and Hollaback have toward Coach Comer. I simply stated the game situation from the other night as it was told to me by a baseball coach on the middle school level. WhoyathinkIbe, you hit the nail on the head when you described Comer as a "good ol boys coach". I simply said that I cant believe he didn't let Johnson hit and bunt, because Comer loves to bunt when the situation presents itself. But, I believe that everyone has talked enough about this game that is OVER!!! Lets look ahead to the Conference Tourney!! ACHS is the 2-time defending champions and will definelty make it 3 IN A ROW!!! Myers Park in the 1st round will be a good test for ACHS and will prepare them for Providence in the 2nd round. Guys, I am behind you and wish you the best of luck! Cheering for you from a distance!!:xyzthumbs :applause:

4. NCBBallFan

NCBBallFan Retired ex-moderator

Gee. You don't give Independence (20-2) or North Meck (20-3) much respect.

5. Big "A"

Big "A" Member

Didn't realize North Meck was a possible opponent for Providence. I just believe that Providence led by an awesome coach will find a way to get to Taylorsville, to set up a AWESOME rematch. Maybe it's just wishful thinking:)

6. RobAC65

RobAC65 By Grace Through Faith!!

What a possible rematch!

I'd personally love to see providence once again against us... I was there for only half of the game the first time and we were behind 1-0 when i left and heard that we came back and won 3-1 or 4-1 something like that... If we play the way we are capable of playing... All respect in the world to everyone else.. But i dont think theres anyone who could contend with us but thats a major IF when i say if we all play like we are capable of.. and of course.. baseball is a weird game.. cause it doesnt take much to have an off night... but im anxious to see how we are gonna do...

7. Mudcat

Mudcat gone

Who threw the 1st game against Providence for ACHS? If it was Payne, is he gonna go Tues/Fri? Some kids are very capable of that. I haven't seen him throw so I don't know how quick he can recover. Someone from ACHS will have to tell me. Seems he has thrown all the big games for ACHS this year.

8. cheesecake76

cheesecake76 Full Access Member

Let's try and keep this an INFORMATIVE thread...not an insulting and trashtalking one!

P.S. Good post, whoyathinkibe (and nice quote)

9. SabreFan

SabreFan Faithful Fan

NW4A

Okay, can someone out there tell us how the NW4A conference finally finished up?!? Did S. Caldwell or McDowell finish up in the #3 seed slot?
    :huh:

10. Mudcat

Mudcat gone

I believe most of us are