1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Alexander-Dynasty to Dungeon

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by TheJoker, May 13, 2003.

1. acfan

acfan Full Access Member

AMEN! Frosty24

2. thinkin'outloud

thinkin'outloud Junior Member

To Frosty24:
    Well said!

3. GATOR

GATOR Member

FROSTY 24 MUST BE A COMMUNIST!!

4. Dawgfan

Dawgfan Full Access Member

GATOR
    Welcome to TBR
    But to be honest I am wondering what brings you to the softball forum. Your first post ever states that you dont have much use for the sport. then you pretty much call frosty 24 a commy.
    Id like you to explain why you feel that way about frosty. and also what makes you so against Fastpitch. Have you ever played it or even stood in against a pitcher thats only 40 ft away and throws at 55 to 60 mph with movement? You have less time to react then you do in baseball.

5. EnkaJet04

EnkaJet04 Full Access Member

I think that Frosty got to the point and said what needed to be said because he/she has no dog in this fight. As for Gator he just likes to keep the pot stirred.
    thanks Frosty for putting it all in perspective.

6. FP SUPER

FP SUPER Full Access Member

Central Parked Trashed

As I drove by Central Park one the way home from Church I could not help but notice the sad :( state of police the parking lot was in.
    The County had an auction there last Thursday and there are still unclaimed items and trash all in the Parking Lot. Now the county has every right to have the auction there and in fact I know it's been there before. But please, clean up when your done. The parents, players, and community of Alexander Softball worked to long and to hard to turn it into an award winning facility to have iy looked run down by people who can't claim what they purchased or clean up after themselves.

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND HER TROOPS:D

7. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

Softball Folks..............i take the blame for Gator dropping in on us! I Fell into their beergarden softball chat area(slow-pitch/rec ball), also on TBR.com long before we had OUR own real softball forum and I entered abit lost tooo.lol and wandering ????????? .....is this real but on the serious note...................

I have also watched AC play for many years.....actually alot of years(even during the slow-pitch days) and it will all work itself out! They are just going through some tough times as many across the state have already experienced, good luck and sit down, talk it out and remember alot of young players are watching not to mention,itching to play for the mighty Cougars, Defending State Champs Or Not! Great Job Lady Cougars, alot of people are proud of you and your effort!

8. GATOR

GATOR Member

ACHS SOFTBALL NATION IS WITHOUT COUNTRY... DAWGFAN I WOULD GO YARD ON ANY PITCH.. ANY GIRL WOULD HAVE!!!

9. acfan

acfan Full Access Member

Hey gator, just be ready you may have just started a war!

Was a little funny though HA! HA!

10. Dawgfan

Dawgfan Full Access Member

Gator ol son
    How many pitches would you like to see before you try it?
    3 or 4 ..............HUNDRED.
    Ill tell you what Ill only throw a high school pitcher at you, Not one from college:D
    I know your only stirring it up a bit (its been awhile)
    But on the off chance you are silly enough to think you can take it yard, let me know. I think maybe some of our girls would like to take you up on that.

Hey CF This could be a great fundraiser
    :jump: :jump:

Last edited: May 20, 2003