1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Alexander-Dynasty to Dungeon

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by TheJoker, May 13, 2003.

1. hawks08

hawks08 Full Access Member

Folks,
    Let gator go. We can talk about, watch and play fastpitch and he/she can watch the grass grow. That way everyone is happy and intellectually satisfied.

2. Dawgfan

Dawgfan Full Access Member

hawks
    Its all in good fun. Gator is just castin some bait, and I figure i'll bite. Just to keep him honest. Besides its been too quite in here. and with the economy the way it is I dont want to pass up a chance to maybe make some money for my little summer team. :D :D :D :D :D

3. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

Dawgfan, I too would dare to bet on the Pitchers and I would bring the collegiate ones as well. We know at least two who know fresh meat when they see it! Great Fundraiser......dawgfan!

4. GATOR

GATOR Member

LET US SEE HOW THE GOLF GOES THIS WEEKEND BEFORE YOU START PITCHING ANY SOFTBALLS!!! WHEN DOES THE WNBA START?? HA! HA!. TRUTH ..... GIRLS SPORTS WILL ALWAYS BE INFERIOR TO THE MEN!!!.... AT THE END OF THE DAY NOBODY CARES EXCEPT PARENTS!!!! INFERIOR PRODUCTS NEVER SELL!!!

5. LadyColt

LadyColt Full Access Member

Hey Mr.Gator....spoken like the words of someone who FEARS getting beat by a girl!!!!!:D

6. formerACplayer

formerACplayer Junior Member

All I have to say is what would Tiffany think about how the players and parents acted, and how the program has ended up? Coach Sherrill shouldn't be thought any less of because he isn't coaching anymore, but he and the players are the ones that made the program what it is...and it is one of the best and can still be one of the best programs if people would stop the talking and do some playing. To tell you the truth, the program really disappoints me because some of players and some of the parents fussing over playing time, "I should be playing because I am better than her" or "My daughter should be playing over that girl because she is better." BLAH BLAH BLAH...I don't want to hear about that. That really makes me think of what happened to the program at AC. I know that some players work hard for there position and some do deserve it. Ane Emily is a great pitcher and will develop to an even better pitcher....she is only a freshman remember that and don't be so hard on her. Another thing is that there is no I in TEAM..T-E-A-M, no I!!!! I think that people should just play the game and if they are on the bench then maybe they should work a litlle harder over the summer and earn a position instead of complaining to the coach and everybody else about it. The last thing is that some of the players need to be able to back up what they say because I don't see it on the field. PLAY BALL and stop the bickering between one another.

Love ya Tiff, #8~see ya later babe!!!

Last edited: May 21, 2003