1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Alexander Sluggers

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by homerun, May 5, 2004.

1. 4bagger

4bagger Member

Congrats ACHS and supporters. You have a complex and program to be proud of. Your field is certainly one of the nicest in the state. Playing in a program such as yours and on a field like you have only helps to keep the program growing. Without a doudt, I'm sure it is the dream of many young Little Leaguers to play at ACHS.

2. acfan

acfan Full Access Member

I really appreciate those before us that labored alot and alot of hours to make Central Park what it is today. One dad couple of years ago said that his DD wouldn't get to enjoy it all as much as those in the future but it was worth it all. One thing I notice now is when the girls have a weed picking party at the field that the team concept is strengthened. You don't have to have the nicest field to have those type of gatherings to strengthen your team and make them appreciate what is provided for them by the school. I know the coach would appreciate the extra hard effort of the team. Less time he spends on cleaning up the field is more time for practice.