1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Alexander vs East Burke

Discussion in 'Football Forum' started by CCHS FAN, Oct 5, 2005.

1. ebhs1977

ebhs1977 Full Access Member

Alexander 23
    East Burke 16

Final.

2. RobAC65

RobAC65 By Grace Through Faith!!

nothin better

theres nothing better than coming outa the locker room and seeing in ur view hundreds of kids on both sides of the tunnel.. harleys in front of u and them revving up as loud as can be.. stands packed.. and the battlefield in front of u.. Dear God thats the best feeling in the world.. i just had chills thinking bout it and lord knows i miss it with all my heart.. AC won tonight but played horribly 23-16

3. RobAC65

i cant believe u would even say this.. u go out and bleed and sweat with people and u play with those guys and with the baseball situation.. our player got hit and then all of our players went out to stick up for him.. i mean if u have a brother and someone starts beating him up are u just gonna sit there cause u wanna be a good citizen? and no it was just an intense game like we said a must win for both teams and they had quite a few times where their emotions got the best of them.. but neither coaches are those kind of people and they dont instill that in their players i know

4. Wise One

Wise One No Doubt

What are you smoking?

It is hard to fathom that you have any clue of anything you are talking about. As for Coach Deal instilling this kind of behavior in his players, no way. He is a coach who makes his players accountable for thier actions. This was an emotional game and yes it got out of hand a few times. No way should East Burke have won the game. It was ugly, ugly, ugly, on both sides but the better team won, even playing about as poorly on offense as they can play. The East Burke defense had a lot to do with the bad showing by Alexander Central offense, but the Cougars are struggling all of a sudden due to some injurys on the front line. :wtf23: As for the moronic comment about the "Basebrawl" a couple of years ago, you have no concept of what occured. Watauga was the instigator of the incident, even by their own admission. The Boone newspaper, to their credit, published a photo of the "Sucker Punch" that set the whole thing off. Alexander Central will not be banned from the playoffs, and sadly neither will people who comment when they have idea of what they are commenting about.

5. RobAC65

uh huh

amen brother! oh and NW4AWATCHER... make sure u at least have the score in the game right before u go and speak about something else involving the game or the teams therein.. cause if u cant read a scoreboard clearly then how can u speak about what kinda character the people involved have :imagestor

6. Intimidator Coach

Intimidator Coach Premium Member

:zaehne:

7. tickface

tickface Junior Member

DEAL-BEST AC COACH EVER,PERIOD

DEAL IS THE BEST AC COACH EVER AND THAT INCLUDES GIRLS SOFTBALL-TO MANY ALLEGIATIONS FLOATING AROUND ABOUT COACH SHERRILL COMING AT OF TATER HILL.A TERRELL OWENS OF COACHING--LETS GET OFF OF DEAL'S BACK.HE HASNT BROUGHT IN STEROIDS INTO THE SCHOOL

8. tickface

tickface Junior Member

NW4A WATCHER

SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE TOOK A FEW BAD BEATINGS FROM ALEXANDER CENTRAL--FOR ONE,WATAUGA STARTED THAT MELEE.IT WAS OBVIOUS AND TWO,A COUPLE WHINO FANS FROM EAST BURKE WAS CUSSING AT AC'S PLAYERS AND FOR WHAT,CAUSE THEY PLAYED HARD.PLAY ON THE GIRL'S COURT IF YOU CANT HANDLE THE PRESSURE--HATS OFF TO COACH PARCELLS,I MEAN COACH DEAL

9. NW4AWATCHER

NW4AWATCHER Full Access Member

AC vs. EB

For one thing I left early and didn't see the final score, I knew AC won though. I sat on AC's side as a neutral spectator and couldn't stand the bad mouthing any longer and left. I think AC has a great team but whether they start brawls on the field or not is not the point. I was referring to the baseball brawl for that same reason. They didn't start that fight but were penalized badly just the same. I would hate to see that happen in football. I know some of these players at AC and know how hard they have worked. I wish them and Coach Deal good luck. But if you look at the stats of this game, AC did not overpower EB. EB shot themselves in the foot with turnovers.

10. tickface

tickface Junior Member

tickdog

this friday will tell us alot on the rest of A.C'S season because i believe after hickory,AC will beat freedom