1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

ALL STATE PLAYERS

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by CFBall, Jun 1, 2003.

1. Tommy_Perkins

Tommy_Perkins Full Access Member

CFBall,

I'll pass the word about the forum. May be a little late for this year's softball though.

Hi Michelle,

Just browsed your site. Looks like you frequent Nags Head. Next time you're down check out the new YMCA. The brand new skate park and outdoor pool are just now getting going.

Also I had mentioned Catlin Pruitt, but just as big a story in Dare County is his sister, Carly. Pass the word at Carolina that she is a budding phenom. Just a freshman now!

[​IMG]

Freshman Carly Pruitt defending as Manteo whips 4-A Greenville Rose.

http://www.obsentinel.com/articles/2003/01/07/sports/export451.txt

2. MDH iHigh

MDH iHigh Junior Member

You mean my personal site? Um, ok. How odd that you ended up there instead of iHigh or IC.

Yeah, I'll be in Nags Head in 9 days.

3. Tommy_Perkins

Tommy_Perkins Full Access Member

Just got curious and put your name in google search and it directed me to your personal site--photos of your dogs on the beach at Nags Head etc. Wish you a speedy recovery from your surgery. Also take a short ride down Colington Road and as the Wright Memorial passes you on your right, look to your left and you will see the new Wright Brothers High School which is really shapinig up and is set to open in the fall of 2004. I hope that with the opening of the new school Manteo will drop no lower than 2-A and Wright and Manteo will both be in the NCC, but from looking at the numbers, it appears that Wright will be 2-A and Manteo may drop to 1-A.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2003
  4. softballchic

softballchic Member

I only mentioned those girls because I thought the thread asked who we might pick in each classification or add to his list with our suggestions. Wasn't trying to nominate anyone, sorry!

5. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

softballchic..................

Indeed I was looking for your opinions and thoughts on each but our ihigh friend was just making a comment to update all of our Softball Friends here on TBrocks! Thank you for your insight and thoughts on your area players! Do you and/or your friends play summer/fall ball and if so who for, b/c its time to start discussion on them after this weekend?

6. SoftballFever

SoftballFever Junior Member

The All-State List is posted. Congratulations to those who made it.

7. softballrulez

softballrulez Junior Member

Hey CFBall;I know this was for N/C but thought I would reply about S/C;Holly Martin made 1a player of the year;Martin and Kerrie King from Indianland made all state and also made the all region Hearld team.Both play in the North/South game in Florence,S/C on 6/9 and 6/10.Only 64 players in the state of S/C are chosen for this,and you must be a senior.They have 4 teams.Just thought I would share this.This is a great website to view about fastpitch softball!!It's nice to see these young ladies achieve such high goal's in a sport that must people think is boring.Keep up the good work!

8. homerun

homerun Full Access Member

9. GoHARDGoHOME

GoHARDGoHOME Junior Member

MVPS

HOPEWELL TITAN TWINS, SHAINA AND MIRANDA ERVIN WE PRONOUNCED MVP'S SUNDAY AFTER THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME WHICH THEY WERE VICTORIOUS ONCE AGAIN. COACH WEBSTER WON COACH OF THE YEAR!

WAY TO GO TITANS

10. Fastpitch_HITTER

Fastpitch_HITTER Junior Member

hm. surprised nobody mentioned one of Butler's catchers Wendi Cochran. She was amazing behind the plate and had some huge hits this year. Besides that, defintely Miranda & Shaina Ervin, and Abbie Looper of Hopewell.