1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Any of You Guys Heard of this Kid?

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by wossa, Jan 24, 2007.

1. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

No...I asked for no spell checker. I need my excuse.

But we will have sloooooooooooow motion streamline to check for all of the BS. Wait a minute, I told Larry I wouldn't give it away. Okay..one more thing. We will have this special feature that will streamline your ugly mugs on to the message boards so we can throw things at the monitor...."interactive" I think it's called; and works great with a wii

Man...I can't wait!!!!

2. Braves

No...we'll let the ugly one's join too. Geez Wossa, I told you we are bringing you with us.

3. One Putt

One Putt Full Access Member

Ragsdale

Wossa, I eent you a lengthy message this morning. I clicked on email to you and sent it. Here's my email. I have no problem with anyone seeing it. [email protected]

Chase is doing well. He is currently at M D Anderson in Houston getting specific radiation treatments. Tumors on teh spine are gone and the one in the brain is almost gone. I cashed in some FF miles and am sending his Dad down to Houston next weekend to see him. I coached middle school ball with Buddy. He is the real deal, an excellent coach. His brother is Rick Jones, Tulane coach.

I hope you get the other message I sent you. It was lengthy for me. Someone who is a 2 finger typist. All the boys like your son. Tell him to come out. My son is Walt and he likes your son. They also [played football togetther. It's a good group. they will welcome Ryan in. If he would like to throw and hit on weekends just email me and we can workout together.

4. tj21

tj21 Moderator

Oh great,,,,,,,,, so you guys are moving to somethin smarter... Whats this, about us movin,,, and whats us dummies supposed to do that aint smart enuff to move......

Nevermind, I found somebody to stay and keep me company...
    :newsmile10: :guitar:

5. wossa

wossa Not a ********* any more

Good deal Kirk - I'll see if Ryne wants to come out.

Guys this man's son Walt is a heckuva athlete. Just up from middle school and he looks like a seasoned vet behind the plate. And he was a standout on the Ragsdale JV football team. Hard hitter and was ALWAYS in on plays. Coach Norwood had him out there playing varsity some too which says alot. Going to be fun watching him play football and baseball the next four years.

BTW - I got your e-mail from this morning.

6. Dbacks20

Dbacks20 Moderator

TJ...keep me in the loop. Maybe between the two of us we can learn how to put a post on the new board.

Hey, wait a minute...if Braves can do it...we all will be able to do it.:newsmile38:

Last edited: Jan 28, 2007
  7. Braves

Here you go tj

:spacecraft:

8. One Putt

Thanks for the kind comments Wossa. He's grown a bunch this year up to 6'1", 190lbs. Norwood has already told him he has a good chance playing varsity FB next year as a sophomore. But right now it's BB season. He's trained all winter and has made all the baseball morning weight lifting sessions since August. I'm surprised others didn't come out. Pitchers and catchers worked out in December and now they're in to 8 man's. Unfortunately our varsity is going to need a couple of freshmen to pitch. I'm smart enough to know that 15 year olds pitching to 18 year olds is trouble. The good news is has developed a good change-up and is in the strike zone with that pitch and his fastball. He needs to throw more strikes with his curve. I got a feeling there will be a lot of nights of Dad offering encouragement. Could be a humbling year. All three freshman pitchers are either at 80 with their FB or close to it. But that won't get past anyone.

We'll be out there today at 3 for sure. Come join us. we're hitting today and fielding. Will do the pitching drills but no more throwing. Come on out and enjoy a day on the field with us.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2007
  9. olefty

olefty Full Access Member

I hate I didn't get on the computer this weekend. If one putt said something bad about John Hendricks I'm sure he feels awful about it!!!! HAH!!!! Shame on him!!!

Seriously I really enjoy getting on here and seeing what wonderful bio and action shots braves will find. Those are the best pictures ever!

Open Thursday against Pfeiffer.

10. One Putt

Like I said, I don't even know the man. You can see my posts. His name never came up. I got this email that came to me by accident.