1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Are you crazy? - AC player

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by PrimeTime, Dec 30, 2003.

1. GATOR

GATOR Member

What's the point of this post...c'mon gator..you post better stuff than this

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2003
  2. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

Enka---when CFBall and dawgfan first started this forum, you were exactly what they had in mind of the type poster they were wanting. Thank you for all your wisdom and contributions. I don't know why people feel a need to blast a school or person on a message board...but they do....I just hope not here. I don't care if anyone feels these forums are "vanilla"...I like that flavor and I like that approach. There are too many other sports message boards where people can troll and flame...I, and I know I'm speaking for cfball and dawgfan too, want to be the best, most informative softball forum that promotes the players throughout the whole state...not to tear down anybody.

3. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

again, Braves has hit the nail on the head..................Enka and so many others are valued individuals to this great sport and to the best little prep forum around these parts and we all are committed to maintain this! Thanks Enkajet04 for that great post...Happy New Year to you and your lovely family!

4. steelballs

steelballs Full Access Member

ac fans and players need to back Coach Bolick because he is going to be one great coach. What happened, happened don't worry about and get on with your life just like everybody else. He will lead u too success and this will be forgot. Have a good day! Coach Bolick you are the MAN!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2004
  5. fastpitchpro

fastpitchpro Junior Member

Hey Steel balls, we have tried to let the situation die down because it is a hopeless cause. Great to have a coach with a drinking problem on the field with our 17 year old daughters and the radio man covering the games with a new charge of domestic abuse. We are all smiles here in AC. We are just waiting for the next idiot to come our way. I am sure wee will have him directly affecting our program too. Why don't they deleted thisentire thread like they have the rest of the AC negative posts. We are the armpit of HS softball now!

6. hispeed

hispeed Full Access Member

You have the most gossipers too! for being a fastpitchpro you sure talk very little about fastpitch and alot about other people.

7. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

i hope all our AC Fans will now talk softball instead of politics.........much more meaningful! Thanks hispeed :seuss:

8. 0716195golf

0716195golf Junior Member

FastPitchPro, you won't have to look very far for the next idiot to be at the games, because either you will have one of ACHS' Administrator's there (Boone,Bumgarner)..Everyone in this are is just a "big happy family"!

9. LBlues 1

LBlues 1 Full Access Member

AC

Have read all the posts on the AC situation and all I can think about are the girls that are affected by all this bashing, name calling, and rumors. If AC had a chance of being good this year, all of U might have destroyed that chance. Did U ever think your DD's could rise above all this stuff and prove to everyone that they are adult enough to handle the coach and to perform at a high level despite the odds. I have coached young ladies for 9 years here in NC and believe me they can handle much more than we expect. Just ride in a van with all of them talking about what they face everyday at school and malls. Good luck to AC, girls give it all U have and play softball with all the heart and skills U have. Winning and having fun can solve lots of issues! Who knows U might help a man in need to see he does not need chemicals to feel good! All he needs is water poured on his head after a big win and the support of everyone till he is cured. Don't judge other people until U walked in their shoes. Sorry I kept away from this post for along time but enough is enough. Good Luck Girls of AC

10. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

thanks for your input LBlue.........and you are so correct! Todays young ladies are smart, dedicated student/athletes and can handle adversity alot better than some adults i know.

i too wish AC Softball all the best of luck................... compassion can heal wounds quicker than damnation!