1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Area 4 legion

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Htownballa20, May 11, 2003.

1. rcbbfan

rcbbfan Full Access Member

The team must forfeit all previously played games.

2. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

Robert Woodard will not be playing for the Charlotte legion team nor the Pineville club..nor any legion team.

Since Robert is a member of this Board, I will leave it to him to express his intentions this summer.

...and Brett Robinson 1st base--good catch Sabrefan...I should be tarred and feathered for forgetting that move...but just goes to show that Coach Rummage has some interesting decisions to make

3. Dynasty07

Dynasty07 Full Access Member

sabredad, i wasnt sayin that daddyball has anything to do with it, i just think hill fits better at second, i think he has better range and a perfect arm for second with his lightning quick release. rummidge gots skill and they can mix up their infield alot.

p.s. i heard bard might leave pineville in july to play for team usa or something, correct me if im wrong

4. Up and In

Up and In Full Access Member

Okay... I am going to clear up any rumors or confusion about which team I will be competing for this summer.

I made the decision this past Sunday to play for the On Deck O's. I will be playing for them until I leave to get a head start on my school work in Chapel-Hill in the middle of the summer.

My second choice was a team out of Charlotte who plays in the brand new NCAA sanctioned Carolina Collegiate League. That is the same team that UNC outfielder Mike Daniel will be playing for, as well as Brian Bach who pitches for Wake Forest. I really liked the coaches and the rest of the players, I just felt that the O's was the the best fit for me.

Now, to clear up the entire Legion situation. The truth is that I did very much want to play for Charlotte (who wouldn't). Coach Clewis is one of the best around and those guys have the most fun, and on top of that win a lot of games. As for Pineville, there are a bunch of guys on that team that I would "go to war with", but to be quite honest, there are a couple that I would not consider it. That might be the first time that I have ever said anything the least bit negative about any sort of player on this board, but the truth is the truth. And I am sure that those couple of guys would say the same thing towards me and that is why I cannot compete for that team. No hard feelings, that is just the way it is.

So that it is that. Anyways, Pineville is stacked and should do very well. I wish them the best of luck.

I hope that cleared it up for everyone who was interested, it is an honor that people are interested in where I am playing and I appreciate it.

P.S. I can guaruntee you that Ben is very much looking forward to playing with that group of guys and playing for Coach Clewis. He is going to have a great time. So there would be no need for a "quarrel".

5. vocis337

vocis337 Banned From TBR

Only time will tell as to who will have the most fun!

Good luck @ UNC

Now, to clear up the entire Legion situation. The truth is that I did very much want to play for Charlotte (who wouldn't). Coach Clewis is one of the best around and those guys have the most fun, and on top of that win a lot of games. [/B][/QUOTE]

6. Knucklehead

Knucklehead Junior Member

Other teams rosters & Schedules

Thanks to all for the info on Pineville. How about Charlotte, Steel Creek and Huntersville info? Thanks.