1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

ASA State Championship Scores

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by rangeroo22, Jul 7, 2006.

1. Ole FP Scout

Ole FP Scout Full Access Member

ASA Birth

That's why I think it sooo important for teams to band togeather and play in more ASA events. The more teams we have sanctioned as ASA the more bids the state of NC will get ! More exposure equals more scholarships....

2. softball nut

softball nut Full Access Member

ASA State

I would say it was 1 of the best State tours we have participated in . We definiately need as many teams as can to play in this baby. Was a great facility, with covered bleachers.Officiating was good for most part, much better than other sanctions. It was so nice being able to play with NO time limit, 7 inns a game ! Want to say Congrats to the Cards on their championship, & Congrats to the CC Challengers on runner up ! The Cobras enjoyed all the competition they faced over the weekend, there were some really good games played this weekend ! For the ones who chose Rock Hill , you missed a killer tour. !!!

3. Softball Guru

Softball Guru Banned From TBR

I'll have agree with the Nut it was one intense competition in Cary, great teams all over the state, lots of hard ball!!!!!!!!!:banginghe Good Luck to the teams that go to the Nationals............Lady Blues 14 & Under

Softball Guru

4. EnkaJet04

EnkaJet04 Full Access Member

Jack, Jack, Jack, Jack.....can you not stay out of trouble? I mean really...LOL
    We all knew you were kidding and it seems you have a bullseye on your back...again...I think you like it that way....LOL...We all know Nat and you and yours know them especially. Some people might try PM option if they have questions about your sincerity in your comments huh? Not sure how safe you are if its come down to Cheeze and I to watch your back....haha....

5. cheeze105

cheeze105 Moderator Staff Member

that is definately a big back to cover dont ya think???? lol

6. EnkaJet04

EnkaJet04 Full Access Member

What are you saying? are you being critical of the Jack man? I hope you are joking...lol....Definitely a lot to cover, More than a full time job....lol

7. CanAmMan

CanAmMan Full Access Member

I thought you twoo were my friends & now you two are attacking me!!!!! :lalala: :lalala: :lalala: :banned: :banned: I figured everyone would think I was joking but am atleast glad some knew it!!!! I can't even come here anymore and say boooooooo without getting attacked by NEWBIES!!!!!! I am trying to take care of my "bigness" so you guys can stop complaining about how big my back and it may be a little easier to cover!!!!!

8. cheeze105

cheeze105 Moderator Staff Member

most big guys I know have big hearts to go with it, and most of us know you were poking fun at Nat - Crest will be hard to beat next year in conference due to Nat, her sister Morgan and Leftie - looking forward to playing against them again.

9. CanAmMan

CanAmMan Full Access Member

Yep, they will be good. Glad they are not in our conference anymore. Can I still say "our" conference eventhough my dd has gradiated!!!!!!

10. C.Cobra Coach

C.Cobra Coach Member

Carolina Cobras 18U scores from the ASA State: Placed third, great job ladies, we are very proud of ya'll.

Cobras 1- Carolina Lighting 0
    WP- Morgan Peeler

Cobras 4 -Double Diamond Dynasty 0
    WP- Emma Stevenson

Cobras 3- NC Challengers 0
    WP- Morgan Peeler

Cobras 3- Lookouts 1
    WP- Morgan Peeler

Cobras 1- Curve 2

Cobras 8- Double Diamond Dynasty 0
    WP- Emma Stevenson

Cobras 2- Curve 1