1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

ASA State Tournament in Cary

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by Loveofthesport, Jul 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bmac1

Bmac1 Full Access Member

???

???

2. pride08

pride08 Member

Mackensie Creech plays for the Cape Fear Storm.

3. WndMillR

WndMillR Full Access Member

She plays for

CF Storm

4. THE MAN

THE MAN Banned From TBR

once a cardinal always a cardinal

I AGREE RAY IS A GOOD COACH BUT COME ON GUYS BE FOR REAL, THE CARDINAL CARRIES A LOT OF CLOUT WITH THE COLLEGE COACHES AND YOU CAN'T BLAME GIRLS AND THEIR PARENTS FOR WANTING TO DO WHAT IS BEST FOR THEM, BUT TELL ME HOW MANY OF THESE GIRLS STARTED OUT WITH THE CARDNALS, (EXAMBLE CASSY FAILE) DID SHE NOT COME FROM THE CAROLINA CURVES THIS YEAR AND HAD ALREADY SIGNED TO PLAY AT L S U. HOW ABOUT ALL THE GIRLS THAT CAME FROM THE PITT COUNTY TEAM AND MANY OTHER TEAMS TO MANY TO NAME. I AM NOT TAKING ANYTHING AWAY FROM RAY BECAUSE I KNOW HE LOVES ALL HIS GIRLS, BUT TO ME SOME CREDIT SHOULD GO TO THESE COACHES WHO TAKES THESE KIDS AT AN EARLY AGE AND DEVELOPE THEIR SKILLS. IT IS EASY TO TAKE GOOD PLAYER FROM OTHER TEAMS AND BUILD A POWER HOUSE BUT THAT IS WHAT IS HAPPENING, JUST THINK GOD FOR THESE COACHES WHO STILL MANAGE TO HANG IN THEIR WITH THE BIG DOGS AND DOING A GREAT JOB MAY I ADD, THESE ARE THE GUYS WE NEED TO TAKE OUR HATS OFF TO. GOOD LUCK GIRLS THE REST OF THE YEAR AND HAVE FUN WHILE DOING IT, SEE MOST OF YOU IN RAEIGH THIS WEEKEND IF NOT TEXAS. SOFTBALLS BIGGEST FAN.

:52:

5. cheeze105

cheeze105 Moderator Staff Member

I've often asked myself if anyone ever thought about their daughters first coach or two, the one's who taught their dd's the basics of softball. I agree, often people look at the last step of their softball journey vs the first one or two steps. thanks for bringing this to everyones attention. gonna make some people remember when. . . . . .

6. Bmac1

Bmac1 Full Access Member

A college coach suggested that Ms. Faile play for the Cardinals because of the type schedule we play. Casey already had all the skills, this coach just wanted her to play against some of the best teams in the country.

The Pitt Co. girls were also really good as well. They also wanted to play the schedule the Cardinals play, plus get the great exposure for their players.

However don't get me wrong, the Cardinal players continue to improve once on the team, but all of them were good players before becoming a Cardinal and that's a tribute to their hard work and prior coaching.

However after playing a summer for Coach Ray, every young lady's game is taken to a new, higher level thanks to Ray's teaching and the opprtunities he provides.

7. jfagala

jfagala Full Access Member

Hmm...

Hmm....

who is "the man" who calls himself "the man" who may or may not be "a man" but thinks only of himself as "the man" when not everybody else does?? I think I know by his previous 3 posts...anyone? anyone?

8. dogjaw

dogjaw Full Access Member

I dont know but THE MAN is confused , people change jobs to better them selves just as players change teams , we have a couple of Ray's old Cardinals on our roster that came to him from the Pitt County Rockets , they recieved scholarships to play ball while on his team and moved out of the way for others , one even made all-con at a D1 as a freshmen in AL., ( just so BMAC dont ? me ) . they are playing this summer for practice and the love of the game in local tourny's and not have to travel all over the country as there future is set and put in place by the Cardinal org. , We should all be thankful for orgs like the Cards , Lady Blues , CF Storm , Flames ect. that create a winning enviroment for the best talent to gravitate to so they can have the exposure they have worked so hard for

9. marlinfan1

marlinfan1 Full Access Member

The only "man" is Jesus Christ Our Savior! .....

the "so called man" needs a new user name IMO.

10. jfagala

jfagala Full Access Member

U R Right

I didn't think about it that way Marlin. U R So Right. Also, if it is who I think it is, he has about 5-10 user names and picks the one that is convenient for him to get his "message of the week" out.

He sends these balloon flares out to see what people think about him and what he does.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.