1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

ATTENTION ALL COACHES, PLAYERS AND FANS!

Discussion in 'Football Forum' started by coachmpope, Nov 30, 2008.

1. coachmpope

coachmpope Junior Member

This is from Mike Pope - Camp Director of the Hawg Tuff! Oline Camps
    (website www.hawgtuff.net0
    amd i need your help. I have free oline materials and motivational materials on my site and I would love for you to end me any oline materials that you you have so I can put them on the site for other coaches to view. I also have a message board on it for all positions and a playbook board alsol. If you have some good stuff to share send it to me at
    [email protected].
    I would also recommend for all recreation league, middle school and high school coaches to take advantage of the free Oline – Dline Clhinic that will be held in January at Myrtle Beach. Here is the Information;
    Second Annual Offensive Line and Defensive Line Coaches Clinic will be held on January 16th and 17th in Myrtle Beach. The clinic will take place at the Blue Water Resort
    Link <http://exchbe1/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.bluewaterresort.com/> 1.800.845.6994. When reserving a room refer to Coaches Clinic for a discount.
    Speakers so far to include: Mike Pope/Hawg Tuff, Chris Collins/Timberland H.S., Charles Patterson/Hannahan H.S., Emet Reyes/Camden H.S , Brian Smith/Union County H.S., Ray Jones/Beaufort H.S.
    Speakers will be Friday late afternoon-evening and Saturday till 1pm. The clinic itself will be free and includes a social with food and beverages Friday night. If you have any questions please contact:

David Fess/ Beaufort OL Coach, [email protected] 843.838.6055
    Also, I will be posting the 2009 Hawg Tufff! Oline Camp Schedule and Information beginning the first of January. This is the 20th year that we will be holding camps and will have camps in South Carolina. North Carolina, Georgia and Ohio. These camps are a great deal for all rising 7th thru Senior Olinemen. Do not miss out of this opportunity!
    Thanks
    Coach Mike Pope:guns: