1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

ATTITUDE at Cardinal

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by NDTIGER, Aug 19, 2008.

1. NDTIGER

NDTIGER Junior Member

Great job by the Carolina Attitude organization at the Cardinal tournament this past weekend. Angela Tressel's group went 5-0-1 to win their pool and gave up 2 runs in the tournament. Ron Plemmons group, with Keith Stanek at the helm due to the dead period for high school coaches, went 5-0 to win their pool and only gave up 1 run in the tournament. Great job!!! Play with an ATTITUDE!

Last edited: Aug 19, 2008
  2. Softball Guru

Softball Guru Banned From TBR

Agreed !!

I was very impressed with lead-off batter on Plemmons team, I've been around for a long time and this kid play is far above her age !! She can take a pitch an deliver it long or short to get a base hit...very talented !!!

Guru

3. tarheels72

tarheels72 Full Access Member

I have to agree with GURU. She is a great slapper. She has speed,speed,speed. We all know speed kills.... The kid is a very good all-around player..

4. PitcherzMom

PitcherzMom Full Access Member

Way to go, BAttitudes!

The "Senior Citizens" of the Attitude organization had a great weekend. A hiccup here or there, but all in all, the old girls did very well. Each team they faced were very talented and very well coached. Great job to all with the Triangle Lightning, Lady Blues (even you, Miss Woosley!! :laugh1:) Dominators Elite, Cardinals 09 (AWESOME hitting this weekend, JD!!!), Sun Devils and Cardinals Black. Can't say enough about our ladies..... Amelia, Nicole, Whitney T., Kelsea, Tess, Sam, Hannah, Yvette, Katie, Maggie, Whitney L. (get well soon!), Dana, & Allison, and Coach T. Oh yeah, then there's Ric. :joker:

Way to go, "L'il 'Tudes!! Freaka (#3), Jess, Stankey, Kelsea (who also played with the BAttitudes), Boo, and everybody else.............great job, ladies!

Best of luck to Sam, who played her last tournament with us this weekend. Love you, girl. Gonna miss you, Sandra, Maggie and Kevin.

5. cheeze105

cheeze105 Moderator Staff Member

great bunch of kids and good coaching tells, i had a riot with some of the girls, enjoyed seeing them play....solid team

6. CometFan

CometFan Moderator

Hey Ric, sorry i missed you and all the folks on the Attitude. Hope to be able to get to some fall ball.

7. fastpitchmom07

fastpitchmom07 Full Access Member

Thanks Pitcherzmom!!! Sam, Kevin,Maggie and I are going to miss all of the Attitude players and parents!!! We LUV all of U and Sam was very proud to play with such an outstanding group of young ladies.We look forward to the new challenge of our new team--the Carolina Cardinals-- and will still keep in touch with all of U!!!