1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Awfully Quiet Softball Posters: HS Teams to watch in 07

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by Fastpitch Coach, Oct 18, 2006.

1. cheeze105

cheeze105 Moderator Staff Member

if it worked for you, I'm glad, it sure didnt work for me!!! lol, but then, i didnt figure we'd lose 11 extra inning games either. at least you have an experienced pitcher or two. this year, i have five freshmen pitchers. where were these girls when we just had mo?????

what the heck

3A - just based on coaching, i give it to southpoint, north gaston, forestview and huss (young, young team with two old fat guys coaching)

4A - All three schools are pretty even. but coaching goes to ashbrook, with crest following. new coach at east gaston, wasnt he the former assistant jv coach???? right . . . .

hey, since i picked my team to be last, maybe they will finish closer to the top?????? right . . . .

did we find any better umpires, or are we stuck with the same old blind ones??? just kidding roger, come on now..

2. chachacha

chachacha Full Access Member

1A

North Moore will have a lot of seniors and a senior pitcher this year. This is probably the year they finally breakthrough and win it all.

3. egfan

egfan Full Access Member

You are right, the new coach at East Gaston did do a little coaching with the JV team in '05. However I think he brings a lot more than x's and o's coaching experience or lack of, however you choose to look at it. I think the players are going to be in for a real treat regarding the new attitude surrounding East Gaston softball. Beefing up the strength of schedule, off season workouts, win at all cost attitude, etc. So I think with the players they have coming back along with a couple talented freshman they should be able to hold their own in this conference.
    Oh, I'm sure we will still have the same old blind umpires!

4. EastOfRaleigh

EastOfRaleigh Full Access Member

NP

doesn't N. Pitt have the Sutton pitcher girl coming back from last yr's 1A state champ? the one that has committed to UNC?

5. EastOfRaleigh

win at all cost??

6. chachacha

chachacha Full Access Member

NP

I believe NP is 2A.

7. curverise

curverise Full Access Member

2A

That would be a good matchup between N. Pitt and Forbush. Two good Cardinal pitchers - Sutton & Harris.:hump:

8. EastOfRaleigh

sorry

sorry.........my bad; N. Pitt HS is 2A.

9. cheeze105

cheeze105 Moderator Staff Member

I'm sure that the twins and Michelle will give everyone trouble, just to mention a few players. will be interesting and always exciting to watch the twins in action. understand that jeff from troublemakers dd is a freshman this year, good hitter.

10. HarveyElmore

HarveyElmore Junior Member

SP will be in the mix

:supergrin: