1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Bailey Bjorson signs NLI

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by BlazeCoach, Nov 14, 2012.

1. BlazeCoach

BlazeCoach Full Access Member

Bailey Bjorson 2013 catcher of the Carolina Wildcats signed her NLI to play
    for Coach Peterson and Campbell University.We would like to thank God for giving Bailey the ability to play softball and give him all the glory.Also we would
    like to thank everyone who has had a positive impact on Bailey.Mom and Dad are very proud and we can't wait to see you in that Camel uniform next year.

Mom & Dad

Attached Files:

2. JHeyKid#22

JHeyKid#22 Full Access Member

Congrats to Drew, Kelly, and Bailey. Bailey is amazing kid and an outstanding softball player who i cant wait to see excel at the next level. Its been an honor getting to know her and her family the past couple years.

3. cougarsoftball12

cougarsoftball12 Full Access Member

That Bailey is 1 tough young lady to get out. What a great young lady, I can see Jesus in her on and off the field. Congradulations from the Cecil's.
    HPCA

4. BellRinger13

BellRinger13 Junior Member

So proud of Bailey! It has been an honor to watch this young lady grow and blossom into the gem that she has become. She is a treasure and a true testament to where hard work and determination will take you. Drew and Kelly--you should be beyond proud of the product you are putting out into the world. Congrats to you all. We love you all so much!

Joey, Carrie and Courtney

5. WCATSB3

WCATSB3 Full Access Member

What an outstanding catcher! She knows the game for sure. Bailey will be a IMPACT player at Campbell. What a great family to be around. Congrats!!

Jeff

6. 218dad

218dad Junior Member

Congratulations

Congratulations Bailey -- it has been fun to watch you play and grow over the last few years. I am excited to have the opportunity to watch you excel in school and bring the Camels to Garnder-Webb these next four years. I know Mom an Dad are proud of your academic and athletic achievments, but what I see in you that impresses me -- is your postive attitude, your Christ like spirit and your leadership.

Again congratulations

David, Tonya, Kaylee and Jenna Wacaster

7. WCAT20

WCAT20 Junior Member

Thank You!!

I wanted to say thank you to Coach Jeff Mcphail of the Carolina Wildcats for helping me during the recruiting process and putting our team as always in the best tournaments infront of the top college coaches around.I also wanted to thank my parents,sisters,teammates and friends for their support along the way when I needed it the most.

GO CAMELS!!!!

Thanks
    Bailey Bjorson

8. JHeyKid#22

JHeyKid#22 Full Access Member

Look forward to seeing Bailey get to play her senior season with her two younger sisters and help lead Metrolina to another state championship!

9. SoftballKingCobra

SoftballKingCobra Junior Member

Wow!, what an outstanding sign by coach Peterson!!, Bailey is an amazing talent as well as the whole Bjorson crew! Congrats to Drew and Kelly as well a couple of great parents. :sun:

10. chsheel

chsheel Junior Member

Great job Bailey, and the best is yet to come. You are the best catcher my daughter ever pitched to. Wish we could have kept the Blaze team together. Congrats Kelly and Drew on Bailey being an awesome softball player and an even more awesome young lady! We will be following Bailey through college.